Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (113 Viewers)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Del Piero needs a new challenge his done all there is to do sometimes u wonder if he could have maybe played abroad! i would have been interested on how he went about it! But his heart is with Juve and how rare and great that is, proberly so rare that it must b respected so highly.
dont think so,he can motivate himself enough to play at the highest level
especially now that we are back in serieA all the players would want to show their worth

look at maldini hes 38,hes been his whole career in milan and hes still motivated

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Del Piero: I’m back home

Alessandro Del Piero is delighted to bid farewell to Serie B and cannot wait to start the new season in the top flight.

The Bianconeri had already secured promotion on May 19 and were presented with the Second Division trophy after the match with Spezia on Sunday, officially finishing their nightmare.

“The party at the Stadio Olimpico signalled the end of our time in Serie B, a long and adventurous season,” Del Piero announced on his personal website.

“It saw us face difficulties and ups and downs before reaching Serie A, just as in every fairytale with a happy ending.

“It isn’t easy to take stock of these months, which started with the World Cup win and our relegation, and maybe it’s too early to judge them with objectivity,” added the world champion.

“However the only thing that matters is that we did our job, showing seriousness and dedication and proving our true value in the only way that really matters, on the pitch.

“Now I want to enjoy my holidays, but believe me when I say that I cannot wait to be back. Back at home,” he added.

The Bianconero confirmed his Capocannoniere status, having scored 20 League goals this season, but that was not the most important thing for him.

“Promotion means a lot to me, aside from my personal satisfaction in winning the top scorer title.

“I am proud and happy to share the merits with the rest of the team and I am sure that these merits are undoubtedly more numerous than our demerits this year,” concluded Del Piero.
Source: Channel 4

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
glad ale got top scorer in serie B, he showed true grit this season, hope he'll do well in serie A, i'm sure he's got the motivation!!
I don't think motivation is an issue. The question is whether he has the legs for serie A. I sincerely hope he does.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
TBH I have been annoyed with his behaviour on the pitch lately. I must admit I didn't get to watch that many games, mainly because I play my games on Saturdays and because I had to study, but in the games I did see Del Piero was whining way too much. He seems like a great guy off the pitch, and has been absolutely awesome on it throughout his career, but lately he has been a bit too arrogant for my liking.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TBH I have been annoyed with his behaviour on the pitch lately. I must admit I didn't get to watch that many games, mainly because I play my games on Saturdays and because I had to study, but in the games I did see Del Piero was whining way too much. He seems like a great guy off the pitch, and has been absolutely awesome on it throughout his career, but lately he has been a bit too arrogant for my liking.
He's human after all, he's playing in Serie B incase you forgot.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Look you fag, stop chasing me around. You've been one annoying brat as of late and all because I made it clear I thought you were a moron. Get over it FFS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)