Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (228 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Done....

Anyway, hopefully Ale will keep leading the table goalscorer, this will really boost his moral and give him lot of confident and credits. From what I've seen most of the matches he was double marked, not to also mention any player in Serie B would give his life just to cut out a ball between Dp's legs. I believe he'll score more in Serie A.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@juve_baby, that's an awesome picture. :thumbs:

Done....

Anyway, hopefully Ale will keep leading the table goalscorer, this will really boost his moral and give him lot of confident and credits. From what I've seen most of the matches he was double marked, not to also mention any player in Serie B would give his life just to cut out a ball between Dp's legs. I believe he'll score more in Serie A.
I just hope Il Capitano will score four more goals in the few upcoming matches. Ending the season having 220 goals would be fascinating.

And Nedved to score five more goals. :p

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
QUOTES ABOUT DEL PIERO

* Fabio Cannavaro: "In my view he’s the best person I’ve met in this sport."[42]

* Pepe Kamel :"With his charm and charisma he has won us all, his creativity and magnificent talent have given us nothing more to ask for, and his free kicks, no comment"[47]

* Marcello Lippi: "Del Piero is a champion with extraordinary technical ability and wonderful characteristics. When he is selected he never disappoints. He is an example to us all." "He has great skills and intuitions that few other players have". "He is a captain in the real sense of the word".[48][49]

* Diego Armando Maradona: Talking about the best 100 world footballers ever he says "Here he is, he is different from Zidane, he likes to play, he feels it in his soul; between he and the French (Zinedine Zidane), I stay with him."[50]

* Alessio Tacchinardi: "He (Del Piero) always comes to the training field with a smile for everyone, a comforting word for everyone. This is his greatness: humbleness... he’s a golden person".[54]

* Gianluca Zambrotta: "It’s still surprising to me that Alessandro Del Piero has gone through his career without winning this trophy" (the Ballon d'Or).[56]
These are the best ones.especially Diego's :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 220)