Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (229 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
You tried to hurt me by putting Del Piero on your sig? why would i get hurt when i know the fact that Del Piero is one of the top three players most loved in the world. and stats shows that. You can hate him dislike him, like i said it's up to you.

Like I told you I have no problems with you at all, I just had to post that but with no bad intension.
OK, I will repeat for the 100th time and hope we´ll never get back to this: I don´t hate Del Piero neither I dislike him. He is simply not my favourite player. My favourite player who currently plays for Juventus is Nedved and my favourite historical Juventus players are Davids and Zidane and that´s it. But of course I like all Juventus players, it is just that Davids, Zidane and Nedved are special to me. :pint:

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
u know what, i thought that at one point, it looked at one point he had lost alot, then a week later there was loads of hair in the 'blad spot', i'm guessing ale likes his hair and must be getting some sort of thing done to keep it or regrow it or something
One that has done that with good results mean THONS OF HAIR is Antonio Comte.

On the other hand I dont think alex is loosing hair, during the world cup he was totally bald and there was no empty space, I mean you can see all head with root black hair...

Anyway if he is doing something about it, LET S GO ALE!!
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)