Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (54 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alex 211 show – Trezegol nets immediately, Del Piero scores a hat-trick and Juventus fly away

:smoke:
According to Juventus official sites and many other sites related to Juventus the man has 212.

Anyway, the own-goal they're talking about, usually these kind of goals are considered as a "goal" not an own one.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
According to Juventus official sites and many other sites related to Juventus the man has 212.

Anyway, the own-goal they're talking about, usually these kind of goals are considered as a "goal" not an own one.
I understand Rab :agree:
I love Alex like you, and Im really confused about his record whether its 211 or 212...
the latest I saw today on press headlines was from Tutto sport (turin based paper)... it said 211 !
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/paperssay.html

As for me, i'd love it to be 212 :D :pint:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I understand Rab :agree:
I love Alex like you, and Im really confused about his record whether its 211 or 212...
the latest I saw today on press headlines was from Tutto sport (turin based paper)... it said 211 !
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/paperssay.html

As for me, i'd love it to be 212 :D :pint:
Actually they were even going to consider Ale's wonder volle against Monaco that time an own goal. It's always like this with him, It's like they wait the ball to touch any defender for the press and media to consider it an own goal.

According to Juve supporters It's 212;)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Actually they were even going to consider Ale's wonder volle against Monaco that time an own goal. It's always like this with him, It's like they wait the ball to touch any defender for the press and media to consider it an own goal.

According to Juve supporters It's 212;)
So let it be 212 ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)