Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (362 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
There are not ant-juventus on this forum, the very few are Milan fans who don't make any trouble, it is you and Badass who believe that if one does not hate Inter then they are anti Juve.
inter was nothing to me,only a bug

after demotion,I learned their role,I learned moratti's telecom italia trap,they couldnt defeat us in the pitch,but now they are playing king role in Serie A,they steal our players for ridiculous amount(vieira),they wanted even Grygera,because they dont want our return

these facts is enough for hate

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
anti-juve are everywhere,in Turkish forum,in here

because they are jealous like mad
inter was nothing to me,only a bug

after demotion,I learned their role,I learned moratti's telecom italia trap,they couldnt defeat us in the pitch,but now they are playing king role in Serie A,they steal our players for ridiculous amount(vieira),they wanted even Grygera,because they dont want our return

these facts is enough for hate
But you think that me, Fliakis and others who get disgusted at all this Inter bashing as we are anti-Juve, you are wrong.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
But you think that me, Fliakis and others who get disgusted at all this Inter bashing as we are anti-Juve, you are wrong.
exactly how many times can you read Binter before you wanna put your fist through the monitor?it wasnt funny first time its not gonna improve with age. by egtting yourselves so worked up in your hate for inter you become as bad as their bitter,twisted fans.
we are juventini, we dont need to hate anyone, our team will return and put them back in their rightful place

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
exactly how many times can you read Binter before you wanna put your fist through the monitor?it wasnt funny first time its not gonna improve with age. by egtting yourselves so worked up in your hate for inter you become as bad as their bitter,twisted fans.
we are juventini, we dont need to hate anyone, our team will return and put them back in their rightful place
:agree:

juventini r known to be as classy fans, we dont have that much bitterness towards our rivals.Unlike them we do our talking on the field and we did it well over the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 356)