Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (116 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Neva. :D

About today's match: I feel sorry for Alex. I am sorry man, I'm sorry that our shitty defence concedes a goal right away after u give us the lead, for like 3rd time now, and in a relatively important games.

Del Piero is the man !!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You mean opponent. Jeez, some people really need to learn manners when it comes to football. Sure, fans and players can have a over my dead body mentality during the game, but Milan players and fans surely aren't our "enemies".
I'll have to agree here. Milan aren't really our enemies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Alex sets San Siro date

Alessandro Del Piero admits he enjoyed facing off against Milan on the grand stage of San Siro again and can’t wait to return next season.

“I really enjoyed myself,” said the Juventus star after the 3-2 Trofeo Berlusconi defeat yesterday evening.

“It was great to come back to San Siro. It’s a fantastic stadium, there’s no doubt about it, and we can be fairly happy with our performance.”

Del Piero had scored the goal that put the Bianconeri 2-1 up, but a late push saw Milan emerge with the silverware in this prestigious friendly postponed from the summer due to Champions League commitments.

It was an important game for the World Cup winner, who has been treading the boards of Serie B this term and relished the opportunity to play in the spotlight.

“Juve still need to improve, but the players must focus on doing well this season and above all performing our duty for this club.”

They may be climbing towards an immediate promotion into the top flight after their demotion in the Calciopoli scandal, but not all is relaxed in Turin.

David Trezeguet and Gianluigi Buffon have confirmed they will only stay with Juventus if they can challenge for the Scudetto straight away, so how does Del Piero see the situation?

“It’s not just them the club has to convince, but me as well! Of course all of us want to fly high and be part of the great side that is Juventus. I’m sure the directors will do everything they can to give us a competitive squad.”

Channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)