Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (102 Viewers)

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
gagarini1 said:
I grew up in Del Piero Era (Since 95/96) , thats why I cannot imagine some other player wearing #10 Shirt;

I cannot compare Baggio's time at Juve with DP's era at Juve; I think Del Piero is more Juventino, and think there won't be player like him;

He has been playing his all life at juve, unlike other players and I'm sure he will end his career here:) That's the difference;

I think for our generation there´s not going to be someone like alex ever...

His devotion for the black and withe colours make him a legend and an authentic Mith.
And his attitude for the team in the worst moment of the entery juventus history make him unique.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Juventus discuss club presidency with Del Piero
tribalfooball.com - October 30, 2006

Juventus captain Alessandro del Piero admits he wants to play out his career at the Turin giants.
After hitting a record 200th goal for Juve over the weekend, Del Piero said: "I must say that I am very happy to be part of Juventus.

"I want the connection between myself and Juve to continue and for us both to continue winning as we have done so up until now."

Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has gone a step further today and declared he's keeping the seat warm for Del Piero to eventually take over.

"We will make Del Piero the leader," said Cobolli Gigli. "We are discussing this with him.

"He's a champion on the pitch, but believe me, he's even a bigger man off it."

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
Juventus discuss club presidency with Del Piero
tribalfooball.com - October 30, 2006

Juventus captain Alessandro del Piero admits he wants to play out his career at the Turin giants.
After hitting a record 200th goal for Juve over the weekend, Del Piero said: "I must say that I am very happy to be part of Juventus.

"I want the connection between myself and Juve to continue and for us both to continue winning as we have done so up until now."

Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has gone a step further today and declared he's keeping the seat warm for Del Piero to eventually take over.

"We will make Del Piero the leader," said Cobolli Gigli. "We are discussing this with him.

"He's a champion on the pitch, but believe me, he's even a bigger man off it."
tribalfootball are not the most reliable source of information...but presidency would be the next obvious step for Ale

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok here is an interesting matter.
Now we all know that Del Piero is Juve's all time top scorer with 200 goals (and counting ofcourse ;) ) the question is where does he stand in terms of all time top scorers for specific clubs?
For an example who is the top scorer in AC Milan's history and how many goals did he score?
Lets see where Alex stands in comparision with other clubs top scorers.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Ok here is an interesting matter.
Now we all know that Del Piero is Juve's all time top scorer with 200 goals (and counting ofcourse ;) ) the question is where does he stand in terms of all time top scorers for specific clubs?
For an example who is the top scorer in AC Milan's history and how many goals did he score?
Lets see where Alex stands in comparision with other clubs top scorers.
the top scorer in Italy for just one club is an inter player, sorry I forgot his name:p , he scored 248 times for his club, and then a milanista he scored 212 goals for his club

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I check the data again, the top scorer in Italy for just one club is Giuseppe Meazza, he scored 241 times for inter. the 2nd one is Gunnar Nordahl a swedish he score 221 goals for milan. the 3rd one is Alessandro Altobelli, he scored 209 for inter.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
http://www.noticias.info/Asp/aspComunicados.asp?nid=235629

JUVENTUS: Alex’s magic numbers

/noticias.info/ Goals scored in all competitions:
Championship: 135
Champions League: 37
Coppa Italia: 16
Italian Supercup: 3
European Supercup: 2
UEFA Cup: 2
Serie B championship: 2
Intertoto: 1
Champions Preliminaries:1
Intercontinental Cup:1

Del Piero’s favourite month is September, with a total of 27 goals scored. October comes next with 24.

Del Piero’s most prolific season was 1997/98 with a total of 32 goals. 2002/03 is the runner up with 23 goals.

The team he’s scored against most is Parma (12 goals), with Fiorentina following close behind (11 goals).

Del Piero’s most prolific calendar year (January-December) was 2002 (24 goals)

Del Piero has scored 5 hat-tricks in his career, and 28 braces.

Apologies if already posted.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Tifoso Lou said:
http://www.noticias.info/Asp/aspComunicados.asp?nid=235629

JUVENTUS: Alex’s magic numbers

/noticias.info/ Goals scored in all competitions:
Championship: 135
Champions League: 37
Coppa Italia: 16
Italian Supercup: 3
European Supercup: 2
UEFA Cup: 2
Serie B championship: 2
Intertoto: 1
Champions Preliminaries:1
Intercontinental Cup:1

Del Piero’s favourite month is September, with a total of 27 goals scored. October comes next with 24.

Del Piero’s most prolific season was 1997/98 with a total of 32 goals. 2002/03 is the runner up with 23 goals.

The team he’s scored against most is Parma (12 goals), with Fiorentina following close behind (11 goals).

Del Piero’s most prolific calendar year (January-December) was 2002 (24 goals)

Del Piero has scored 5 hat-tricks in his career, and 28 braces.

Apologies if already posted.
those are great stats:tup:

chieywaloo

Aug 15, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
I check the data again, the top scorer in Italy for just one club is Giuseppe Meazza, he scored 241 times for inter. the 2nd one is Gunnar Nordahl a swedish he score 221 goals for milan. the 3rd one is Alessandro Altobelli, he scored 209 for inter.
Not 241, but 282

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)