Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (43 Viewers)

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
AngelaL said:
Here's what DP has to say about it: -
Serie B Tim - 28 Oct 2006 - 7:47 PM

Del Piero: “I’m over the moon!”

Alex Del Piero just never stops. Against Frosinone today he scored his 200th goal but he’s already got his eyes on his next target, as there are still many chapters left to write in his Bianconeri story. “I’m over the moon, both for the goal and the win. Goal number 200th in a Juventus shirt is not a milestone, but another stage in my long life in black and white. There are still many goals left for me to score, and many victories for us to achieve. My links with this club and its fans are very strong, we’ve shared so many satisfying moments together”. The journalists asked him just how much he’d been waiting for this goal. “Really it was just three games, but it’s been talked about so much… It wasn’t an obsession, it’s normal that a striker never stops looking for goals, irrespective of what they might represent. Obviously this one has a particular significance”. When asked about his favourite strikes, Del Piero had a few to list. “The one in the Intercontinental Cup, the first one in the Champions League, the very first one for Juventus, the one that broke the record, the one against Fiorentina in the year of my first scudetto. There are quite a few; I remember some of them for the way I scored, others for the significance they had in that particular moment”. Bravo Alex! Just as the announcer said at the end of the game, let’s have another 200!

Forza Alex! :pint:

if Im not mistaken it was in 1994 and it `s my favourite for sure.... It was amazing

have you seen what he did with ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nedvedoo said:
Which comments?

Forza Alex!!!!!:D His goal nr. 200, and we got plus points! We are nr. 10 with only 5 points up to Genoa, there is nr. 1! This is fucking brilliant! Yihaaaaaa!
He didn't comment on Del Piero's goal today, these comments were made earlier, but in this latest interview Cannavaro honors Del Piero.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct28h.html

“We made sure that the more annoyed players who didn’t get to feature very much, like Pippo Inzaghi and Massimo Oddo, were kept away from the journalists! There was no need to take these steps with Alessandro Del Piero, as he has always been a gentleman. In my view he’s the best person I’ve met in this sport.”

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Forza Alex....

Did you see the part when he played with the goalkeeper than crossed the ball??

Fantastic skills. I really want to have this video.. If someone has this skill video please share.

Did you notice once alex came in for Bojinov Frosinone coach replaced his striker with a deffender :D

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
if you count his goal in minutes instead of matches you would see a greater Ale, the best shadow forward all over the world

You are totally right, especially when we remember 2 past years when in some matches he played only 5, 10 or 3 minutes like a game against palermo past year

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Forza Alex....

Fantastic skills. I really want to have this video.. If someone has this skill video please share.

Did you notice once alex came in for Bojinov Frosinone coach replaced his striker with a deffender :D
yea i wana see this!!!

chieywaloo

Aug 15, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Forza Alex....

I didnt. But u told me. Thanks haha

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
FORZA DEL PIERO!!!

I learn from him everyday. I try immitate him on the field as a player. I try to immitate him as the complete man that he is. Del Piero has changed so many lives, through his own, filling people with belief and pride of who they are. To me his 200th represents the pinacle of his career. Grazie!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
fantastic to see Ale achieve such a momentous landmark...but what was troubing to seeee was that Juve were stuggling to beat a team who started from Serie D...I am definitely not happy with Juve's perfromance...the previous matches ok they were away fixtures and 3 points were the most important thing...but at home against Frosinone??? U have got to do better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 38)