Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (132 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
CORVETTE said:
it's OK .. btw did anyone know what this pics about ?

I hadn't noticed this pic.
The guy you see is a former Inter player, Centofanti (meaning, literally, Cento=100, fanti=plural of fante, who is a warrior who fights without a horse and also a figure of italian cards - 2nd row on the right). He works for Striscia la Notizia now, as "defender" of the players treated badly unfairly by the press and a couple of days ago he "helped" Ale.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Thank you Elisa for the clarification . I remember this guy when helped Ale about what silly Corno alwayes said about Alex ..

here som news about Ale ..

Del Piero and Bojinov meet the Italian fencing team

Following this year’s winter Olympics, Turin is back on the centre stage of global sport with the world fencing championships, and as the sporting symbol of the region, it was only right that Juventus played host. On Thursday night, Alex Del Piero and Valeri Bojinov met Margherita Granbassi and Andrea Cassarà, who will be representing the blue of Italy in the competition from September 29th to October 7th. The Juventus champions presented the swordsmen with personalised Bianconeri shirts and were given Margherita and Andrea’s foils in return, a touching message of goodwill between athletes at the top of their respective games .

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Elvin said:
Hello man :D

PS not always though... some seasons it's on left ;)
hey mate
well cause i remember a while ago i read that Baggio was one of the few captains in the world that Always put his armband on the right arm.When i saw this picture i thought i was interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)