Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (156 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Atalanta got promoted despite dropping 45 points
juve will be the strongest team serie b has ever seen, we can go through a season not dropping more than 15 points....believe
buy direct from the club, all profits to juve

atlanta finished in 1st all we need is a play-off homes ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Morra10 said:
Atalanta got promoted despite dropping 45 points
juve will be the strongest team serie b has ever seen, we can go through a season not dropping more than 15 points....believe
buy direct from the club, all profits to juve

atlanta finished in 1st all we need is a play-off homes ;)
hahaha i was reading that and thinkinh "WTF??" he copied my sig, thats why i refuse to get downbeat, we can do it

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
just feel that we will set all sorts of records in serie b, and with the captain in the team we can kick ass and finish in the top 3

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i think it can be done.......expecially with no teams from serie A coming down and the serie B teams being promoted. thats 6 o.k. teams we dont have to deal with. all we gotta worry about is serie B teams who werent good enough to get promoted, well and fiornetina and lazio

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Alessandro Del Piero is a legend, a true great, and while his speed has gone down, he will absolutely destroy serie B, we need ale to have a good season as he will be instrumental in many ways getting us back up

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Il Re said:
Alessandro Del Piero is a legend, a true great, and while his speed has gone down, he will absolutely destroy serie B, we need ale to have a good season as he will be instrumental in many ways getting us back up
He wants to get our arses back in Serie A,and I think he will succed.
He is the greatest man and player who can give so much to our youngsters.

Oct 1, 2002
Del Piero's Letter from juventus.com

Dear friends,

over the last few days I have been casting my mind back over the course of the season, one which ended with our 29th scudetto, my seventh with the bianconeri. There are so many moments that brought us together and that I have imprinted on my mind and my heart. I want to begin with the last one, the roar that welcomed me to the pitch in Bari, where you had gathered from across Italy, the umpteenth demonstration of affection that I have received in my 13 years with the you. 13 years, but in reality many more.

I tried to think back to my childhood and the first time that I received a Juventus shirt. I put in on and felt an emotion that over the course of the years turned into pride, a sense of belonging, the same feelings that are rooted in every true Juventus fan, that of being a part of a huge family, of a brotherhood characterised by a legendary tradition. It’s very moving to reflect on our history, from November 1st 1897 when a group of men sitting on a bench decided to form a football club to that team’s eventual adoption by the Agnelli family, who have never abandoned it and continue, generation after generation, to foster it’s growth and development with enormous passion. The same passion that unites all of us.

I still remember when I arrived here in 1993 and met Giovanni Agnelli for the first time, a towering presence in the same mould as his bother Umberto. I remember the first goals, the first wins, and your affection as it grew over time: we have grown up with one another, experienced joy and occasional disappointment, but it is in sharing these moments, great and less so, that our bond has been strengthened. I love this club, I have said it before and I will say it again, and everything that it represents, for me, and for you…When we celebrated my goalscoring record together, it wasn’t the goals themselves that have made me so happy, rather it was what they represented: a place in Juventus’s history, something I have dreamed of since I was a little boy but never imagined would become a reality.

I’m exceptionally proud to be a ‘juventino’, to be a flag-bearer, as I’m so often called, but in reality I’m only a small part of the Juventus whole that grows with the passing of the years. If each of you look closely enough you’ll find your name there too…as this club continues to grow, everyone one of us will be needed: we will stand united!

Your Captain,
Signature

whitewatersky

Jul 12, 2006
guys, i am so happy to be looking forward to a season of watching Del Piero. i feel bad that it has taken this years world cup to ignite my enthusiasm for Juventus, after many years of casual watching...but hey.... no point regretting.

i just hope i can find the games to watch on TV here in Australia.

i suppose i can find them on the internet anyway, so forza Juve ! forza Ale !
:D :cool: :) :p :agree: :toast:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
whitewatersky said:
guys, i am so happy to be looking forward to a season of watching Del Piero. i feel bad that it has taken this years world cup to ignite my enthusiasm for Juventus, after many years of casual watching...but hey.... no point regretting.

i just hope i can find the games to watch on TV here in Australia.

i suppose i can find them on the internet anyway, so forza Juve ! forza Ale !
:D :cool: :) :p :agree: :toast:
Welcome to the forums ,mate!:)

whitewatersky

Jul 12, 2006
thanks mate.
i've been casually watching this maniac from the sides for a looooong time and i am really cursing the fact that i haven't payed closer attention til now.

at least he really does have several years left to play and i really CAN watch him play from now on.

i wanna download lot of past games if i can and watch them - the good thing is, when i do that, i won't know the score when i watch the games.

then it will be just as exciting as a suspense movie that i haven't seen !

i am searching for games on google.

does anyone know any better places to download hi-resolution recordings of past games ?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
whitewatersky said:
thanks mate.
i've been casually watching this maniac from the sides for a looooong time and i am really cursing the fact that i haven't payed closer attention til now.

at least he really does have several years left to play and i really CAN watch him play from now on.

i wanna download lot of past games if i can and watch them - the good thing is, when i do that, i won't know the score when i watch the games.

then it will be just as exciting as a suspense movie that i haven't seen !

i am searching for games on google.

does anyone know any better places to download hi-resolution recordings of past games ?
I'll send you a private masage.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)