Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (147 Viewers)

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
guys that flipthrow pic wasn't taken during this world cup right?

look at the stands, it don't look like a german stadium

then, tehre's a kappa logo on the shirts

and the old skool goals

then at the bottom it says 1993 something

just curious.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
O_O

OK just some minutes ago....something weird happened here in my house....

My sister was reading long time ago a book called "The 3rd secret", and she decided to start reading it again.
I was sitting right here in front of my PC, and she suddenly started calling me astonished....
when i arrived where she was..... she told that something very weird happened......

she randomly opened the book to check in waht chapter she was.............and this happened:
--The chapter where the book Opened was chapter 10..........
--Before the first paragraph...... the place where the story was taking place was............ (guess what?)............. TURIN ITALY..........

--- and the date .................... NOVEMBER 9...................(Del Piero´s Birthday)

GUYS IM STILL IN SHOCK. MAYBE A SIGNAL??¿?¿??¿?¿??¿?

Sep 1, 2002
Hydde said:
O_O

My sister was reading long time ago a book called "The 3rd secret", and she decided to start reading it again.
I was sitting right here in front of my PC, and she suddenly started calling me astonished....
when i arrived where she was..... she told that something very weird happened......

she randomly opened the book to check in waht chapter she was.............and this happened:
--Before the first paragraph...... the place where the story was taking place was............ (guess what?)............. TURIN ITALY..........

--- and the date .................... NOVEMBER 9...................(Del Piero´s Birthday)

Me too.

Look it was Chapter 10: this is a bad sign indeed.
Who is the player who carries the number 10?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
jumbo said:
guys that flipthrow pic wasn't taken during this world cup right?

look at the stands, it don't look like a german stadium

then, tehre's a kappa logo on the shirts

and the old skool goals

then at the bottom it says 1993 something

just curious.
He did it a couple of days ago during training (in fact the pitch you see is not a stadium)
It says that some player had already done it 1993.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Hydde said:
O_O

Oh dear god, what are we to do, we must alert the church elders..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alex will surely take some part of tonight's game, I can feel It....Now that Mauro was Injured and he's probably not 100%, this makes Ale's chances more in playing.

Forza Il Capitano.

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
I hope Italia win tonight more than ever, the sole reason being that Alex is one of the players who deserve a chance to play in a world cup final more than any other.

To see him lift the world cup would be a brilliant moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)