Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (100 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
If I had to chose between Del Piero and Capello I will deffinately chose Del Piero (without even thinking). Del Piero adds something when he is on the field. He adds the soul. He adds the heart.. He adds the brain. He adds the cheer.
Del Piero has the ability to rush a NOS into the Juve veins to let then fire up.
A question always rises, did Del Piero actually fill in Baggio's shoes? I always find this funny, as much as I love Baggio and as much as I think he is one of the best in history of football, As much as I know that Del Piero did not fullfill baggio's shoes. He made a new shoe for himself. Stronger, better, and more emotional than Baggio's. If I had to chose a player between both it will deffinately be Alessandro Del Piero.
Del Piero earned the trust of the Juve fans, not only because he knows how to shoot, nor only because he can dribble. Rather because he was a true Juventino in heart and in mind. Because he is leader of the team on and off the field. Because he is willing to give all for Juve.
Today's football is filled with many players who has absolutely mind blowing talent. Starting from Ibrahimovic, and Joninho, passing by Messy and kaka, ending with Ronaldinho. Are are talented and gifted. But all are not Del Piero. All will never do what Del Piero has done with Juve. Its not only about winning torphies, its about what he left in every Juventini's heart. I am sure that all true juvenitini have a chamber in their heart called Del Piero that will continue to beat till the last day of their lives.
It is unfair for Del Piero to be compared with players of this time. He is one of those will players that won't have a clone or successor. He is a player that we will always miss when he retires. As the likes of Maradona and Platini, players that made an impact that will last for eternity. There will never be a player that is capable of fullfilling Alex's shoes. Maradona is maybe the most talented player in history, but in my opinion Del Piero is the most COMPLETE player in history.
He is the one that made the difference in the past, he is the one that is making the difference now and he is the one that will make the difference in the future.

Del Piero, you are our captain. You are the team's soul. We want you to stay with Juve till the last day of you career. And after you retire we command Juventus to put you in their management team. This is the least you deserve. We love you for what you gave us and what you are giving us. We love you for what you represnt. And we will continue to love you till judgement day.

Forza Alex Del Piero....

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Del Piero, you are our captain. You are the team's soul. We want you to stay with Juve till the last day of you career. And after you retire we command Juventus to put you in their management team. This is the least you deserve. We love you for what you gave us and what you are giving us. We love you for what you represnt. And we will continue to love you till judgement day.

Forza Alex Del Piero....
I second those words :cry: :toast:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
i cant believe this :( its up to capello now, i hope he leaves..and if he doesnt, i hope our tifosi make him fricking leave..he doesnt know hes benching a legend whos the best player this season and got the scudetto because of him..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
this is from tribalBS so dont take it seriously but i post it to show what they write about del piero:

Arsenal watch as Del Piero seeks Juventus talks
tribalfootball.com - April 11, 2006

Alessandro del Piero is seeking showdown talks with Juventus coach Fabio Capello about his future.

Del Piero refuses to consider another season as supersub and if Capello can't guarantee him regular first team action he will seek a move away at the end of this season.

London appeals to Del Piero, where he can count on Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger as a long time admirer. The Italy international could join the Gunners as a replacement for the retiring Dennis Bergkamp.

A deal for Del Piero would also go some way to convincing Thierry Henry of Arsenal's ambitions as they begin a new era next season at the Emirates stadium.

and

Tuttosport
Stop Del Piero
He wants to leave Juventus. Help us block his exit

:(

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
I can't stand this prick Capello :( :( what is he thinking?? Del Piero must stay. There isn't any other option. I cant imagine Juve without Alex. I built my love to Juventus on his outstanding goals&actions and i cant imagine to see him playing in Arsenal t-shirt.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
That was very nice Zaf. Del Piero is the best in the history of the game :cool: :smoke:

"Del Piero refuses to consider another season as supersub and if Capello can't guarantee him regular first team action he will seek a move away at the end of this season."

I agree with Del Piero (pretending that's his opinion). If Del Piero was 34 or 35 I'd agree he needs to retire in Juve and play until his last day etc. But not when he's 31-32. That's just mean. And Capello needs to guaruantee him regular first team action or Del Piero SHOULD leave and I'll be happy for him.

Do you rather see Del Piero benched all season next season or would you rather he shows his potential somewhere else. Arsenal would actually be great since it's a huge team he can make an impact. It's really sad, but it's not Del Piero's fault. He needs to play. But then again, he probably won't leave. Which is a mistake from him. He needs to play MORE. This season turned out very nicely because he was a supersub and he came through and was awesome, but next season he might be benched too much and it will ruin his carrear. He needs to go somewhere where he'll know he'll play a lot, and maybe the EPL is good... it has more space, Del Piero can show the English what football is all about. Magic. These Londoners will be damn lucky to see him playing LIVE, but then again, what right do the Turinese have of denying the Fenomeno Vero to the rest of the world? .. .hmm and when you think about it.... it's just sad that the Icon and Bandiera of the situation will be tarnished, but it's not his fault. It's a very difficult decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)