Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (109 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd better have that place on the bench for somone else. He can be useful on the bench but he is more useful concentrating for Juventus. I agree with Andy here.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd like to see Del Piero feature at WC2006 as his swansong, but for the sake of the Azzurri, I don't really think it would be the best thing

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'd like to see Del Piero feature at WC2006 as his swansong, but for the sake of the Azzurri, I don't really think it would be the best thing
But what If he had a great Season before Germany, Wouldn't the Azzurri need his service?

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
Dan..we dun have to listen to u...wait until u r the director of Juventus OK?? that will never happen..hahahaha
and who r u to judge others that i have no eyes outside juventino prespective?? u need to start learning how to give credit to ppl...
azzurri7 was damn happy when dp assisted..aren;t u?? it was a hell of assist and most important trez put it away and we won???
y u wanna tag other ppl as childish?? then, only mature ppl like u can hav a say in this forum???

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
and some of u saying nedved being the main factor behind 02/03 season..yes, he won the golden ball...but without team effort, can he won it?? i said dp was one of the reasonS..did i say dp was the ONLY reason?? duh.................
and dp gave a great performance against Real in semi final...i dun said dp deserved all credit..but the way u r saying is..w/out dp oh ya, juve can stil go to final...dp played his part 2..
and i recalled world soccer, 442 and many other major soccer magazines interviewed him back in 03/03 season coz he was good..dun tell me these reknown football magazine editors r fanatics about DP?? i stil hav that 442 magazine where DP was on the front cover..if DP was bad in past 5 yrs, can he be on the cover of 442? i dun like ppl jump to conclusions..yes, u can critic dp, sometimes he makes me fed up 2...but as long as he's a juve player and u r a juventini, u should support him and critic him if necessary, giving him credit when necessary...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Not because he isn't qualified to be captain of course,it's just that he probably won't be in the first team...you can't possibly have a sub as captain now can you?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Sorry Gray, but Del Piero has not lost his starting shirt yet. It might only be because Trezeguet has been injured all year, but the first choice forward line this season has been Ibra-DP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)