Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (101 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Seven, as a fellow DP fan, I'm interested in your sig line. When exactly did America destroy homes in Belgium? You might be entitled to reparations or other compensation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I never destroyed his home, but I did run riot in his mother's closet and destroyed one of her shoes. Do you think that's what he is getting at?
Well, perhaps if people in Belgium live in shoes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven, as a fellow DP fan, I'm interested in your sig line. When exactly did America destroy homes in Belgium? You might be entitled to reparations or other compensation.

It's not about our houses :). It's because of Andy's sig.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, Andy, if our homeland has destroyed his home, I feel I should help him rebuild. I just can't remember the USA bombing Belgium.
Do you feel the same about Afghanistan? Off you go then. Not that I really care though. It's just that America gets away with a ****ing war in Iraq. There was never permission given, shouldn't we be in war right now? America disobeyed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I never destroyed his home, but I did run riot in his mother's closet and destroyed one of her shoes. Do you think that's what he is getting at?
No. That was actually kind of fun. Till I had to clean up the closet that is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Do you feel the same about Afghanistan? Off you go then. Not that I really care though. It's just that America gets away with a ****ing war in Iraq. There was never permission given, shouldn't we be in war right now? America disobeyed.
Don't label us all the same. Bush got away with the war on Iraq, not us.

Going into Afghanistan was certainly acceptable and it was a good move.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Don't label us all the same. Bush got away with the war on Iraq, not us.

Going into Afghanistan was certainly acceptable and it was a good move.
Yes, but a lot of Afghan houses were destroyed, whereas they shouldn't have been.

I don't label you all the same. But if you elect Bush as your president, you have to know that he's representing you. So when I say that America got away with the war, I'm right.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Yes, but a lot of Afghan houses were destroyed, whereas they shouldn't have been.

I don't label you all the same. But if you elect Bush as your president, you have to know that he's representing you. So when I say that America got away with the war, I'm right.
Off topic, but I'm agreein with ya.
Although if the conditions of Afghanistan which were portayed in the media were true, it doesn't seem like a mistake for the US to go in and fix it.
But it seems to me the whole thing is about Bush's or US' plans to ensure their economic growth.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Because DP has given so much to the club and given us so many points this season and scored a goal against Bayern
I still dont see why Zalayeta should have been substituted ahead of DP. I think Cap made the right call last game, lets see who he starts in the Milan vs. Juve game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Off topic, but I'm agreein with ya.
Although if the conditions of Afghanistan which were portayed in the media were true, it doesn't seem like a mistake for the US to go in and fix it.
But it seems to me the whole thing is about Bush's or US' plans to ensure their economic growth.
That doesn't make much sense when you look at our budget and economy at the moment. Even the energy prices continue to rise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 79)