Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (38 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mnementh said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Del_Piero

tell me what you think, I've done a lot of work on it :)
I had to put citations for anything, so btw if anyone has a direct link to mutu's quote or other things, please tell.
Good job mnementh. Looks good, but wasn't Zambrotta's quote referring to the World Cup.

* Gianluca Zambrotta: "It’s still surprising to me that Alessandro Del Piero has gone through his career without winning this trophy" (the Ballon d'Or). ?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
mnementh said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Del_Piero

tell me what you think, I've done a lot of work on it :)
I had to put citations for anything, so btw if anyone has a direct link to mutu's quote or other things, please tell.
Giuseppe Taglialatela: The former Napoli keeper recalls a goal conceded from Del Piero: "Let’s say he scored a goal a la Baggio, a la Maradona. He took the ball in midfield, dribbled 3-4 teammates of mine. He’s good, what can I say?"

:cool:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mikhail said:
Nicely done.

Hard to believe he's only played 330 games for the club in 13 years. That's only about 25 a season. Is that just league matches by any chance?
Its only league. Notice that it says 134 goals. (we all know he has 194 :D)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
edpiero said:
Good job mnementh. Looks good, but wasn't Zambrotta's quote referring to the World Cup.

* Gianluca Zambrotta: "It’s still surprising to me that Alessandro Del Piero has gone through his career without winning this trophy" (the Ballon d'Or). ?
It's golden ball, see citation mate.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Hydde said:
Didier and alex are friends.... i doubt that didier will bench alex when he is in good form. A la Capello.

Capello was nuts, really.

True.:agree:

And crapello is an idiot,I hate the guy,first before he arrived I didn't like him only,but now I hate him.

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
Please Ale dont cut his hair again, because look like not a good:)

Maradona said his book for Ale like him much because'He play with hearth'

Capello is lier Because ı was read in sports week he were said( ı newer leave juve go seria c) but he leave:(

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Kathy said:
Please Ale dont cut his hair again, because look like not a good:)

Maradona said his book for Ale like him much because'He play with hearth'

Capello is lier Because ı was read in sports week he were said( ı newer leave juve go seria c) but he leave:(
It's Crapello!! get with the times!! :D and also welcome to the forums!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)