Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (38 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just want to post my 10,000th post here as i wouldnt of supported this club like i do if it wasn't for him. I also dont think could of supported the club as well as i do withot this forum; for me Juventuz and Juventus go hand in hand. Took me over 10 years to get 10,000 posts i will be an old man before my next 10,000 :D

10 is a special number.
Congrats! :tup: Also awesome seeing shots of ADP watching the Napoli match last weekend.

This is just wrong, on so many levels ))
The back of the jersey says Neymar Santos Sr. He knows who butters his bread.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Stevie how have we never met up? Not many of us Irish Juve fans on the forum (only other one I can think of first hand is Fint). Need to put that right sometime.
Only seeing this now. Yeah its mad would love to go to a game or something some time. There is IrishZebra, Curr and BigDaddy as well as a couple more i think.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Where im from nearly everone owned a Barca jersey at some stage in their childhood. Wearing jerseys of other clubs who you dont support really isnt a big deal unless they are a rival club.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shocker, how can kids like the best team/players of past decade? :shocked:

You know what it reminds me of? When I was in that age and me and my peers all being fans of Milan or Juve players (and few Inter due Ronaldo), because they were the defining it clubs of mid 90s. Baggio, Zidane or Del Piero shirts. More fan of players teams at such young age.

If sons followed what their fathers did, I would be a Milan and Arsenal fan. Thank fucking God you don't automatically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 33)