Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (119 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
He would've been so useful to lead the team in out CL run of 2012/13... You can tell vs Munich that we were all at sea and lacked both maturity and leadership in the attacking 3rd. In previous years, you could almost tell everyone in a Juventus shirt would try harder and be inspired simply by his presence on the field; he was the most majestic, magical and inspirational attack since Baggio, and being his disciple who better to learn off? Messi may be the alien that he is a monstrous player of immense ability capable of ample majestic moves and plays, but he isn't a poet, craftsman or leader, nor a master of magical 'moments' that Baggio or Del Piero were against much more capable, notorious, stern and unrelenting opposition..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I know. We are all growing old and dying :D. Someone must stop this!
Man I'm happy I'm growing old. I was reading a blog I used to write when I was 20. It made me so sick to my stomach I felt like pulling a Borges hoping that everyone who's read that blog dies so there is no evidence of that crap left. I just hope in 10 years' time I won't be feeling like this about my 30 year old self :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)