Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (70 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's a myth and every Danish player, who has experienced Serie A, also says so.
Dunno, I might be wrong. I rarely see players leaving from one league to another. And whenever I see games they are just too different, different style and everything.

But maybe, I have no idea. To me it looks like two different worlds. And I'm not saying PL is better or harder based on that. To me PL was always about higher paced players with less brain -- Pepe like -- who carry the league. I think even Mourinho said there's much more brain involved in Serie A.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Serie A was never aggressive and it never had high pace. Totally different leagues.

He'd fail now there for sure. It has nothing to do with being scared, but common sense, he's old.
No way. Serie A is in fact as aggressive as it gets, even historically speaking.

Aug 17, 2007
Serie A was never aggressive and it never had high pace. Totally different leagues.

He'd fail now there for sure. It has nothing to do with being scared, but common sense, he's old.
We can argue about the pace, but come on. Was never aggressive? You gotta be kidding.

I'm not saying playing in the PL is the best for a 39-years-old, but Ale is a genius, who knows how he'd perform there.

Anyway, we all better remember it's only rumors and Leeds are still playing in the Championship and aren't that close to promotion.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Del Piero is too old for this shitty Serie A. Let's not kid ourselves here. The man's a legend. Our legend. But come on.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Dunno, I might be wrong. I rarely see players leaving from one league to another. And whenever I see games they are just too different, different style and everything.

But maybe, I have no idea. To me it looks like two different worlds. And I'm not saying PL is better or harder based on that. To me PL was always about higher paced players with less brain -- Pepe like -- who carry the league. I think even Mourinho said there's much more brain involved in Serie A.
Spanish and Italian football are similar, when it comes to pace. They shift between high pace and low pace throughout a game to control it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)