Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (90 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ma feelin' to ADP its like a roller coaster..., ups and down so fast.. one moment he made me amazed while other time "un-satisfied".
but in the end, I just wanna do it again, and again, and .......... so on
not a big fan of him, but he is cute dough..
:rabbit:
wat

- - - Updated - - -

so are the aussies sayin that ale simulates?
just the bogans

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Match vs. Heart in 12 hours.

Nick Carle: "He’s the smartest player in the league by a country mile and he used his body unbelievably well and it only gives defenders one option at times.

“It’s laughable to suggest that he goes down too easily. If anything, the way he plays is a massive lesson to other players on how to use your body to best effect. If defenders want the ball they have to go through him.

”He sacrifices a lot for the team by getting his body between the ball and opponents in every match.

“It’s just a case of extremely clever play by him and some of the comments that are made could not be more wrong.”

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I love what his coach said and how he describe it, "If you want the ball from him then most probably you'll have to kick him down to take it because he's so smart the way he covers up tha ball and gives you his back it's almost impossible to win the ball away from him and that's not diving, diving is different, if you understand football you will understand that he doesn't dive but genuinely picks up deserved fouls. He's brilliant".

Aug 17, 2007
Great first half. Ale played more as a midfielder than a forward and did it great with typical accurate passes and game management. He scored, his fk hit the crossbar and he started the move on the second goal, like in almost all of Sydney's dangerous attack. Too bad players like Chianese and Carle missed like 2-3 goals.

And how about this new 'French beard' look? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ale has been class again in the first half.

Loving the 1997 style goatee he's rocking :D
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)