Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (217 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
"These twenty years have been full of emotions, with extraordinary and sometimes hard moments. I felt the thrill of breaking almost every record there. It was my dream to finish my career at Juve.

...but now things have changed.” :cry:

Apr 15, 2006
Happy Birthday Alex!
On 9 November, Del Piero turns 39 years old and in Sydney it’s already time to wish him many happy returns

Happy birthday Alex! We wanted to be among the first to send you our regards and on this occasion the time difference has helped us out. Perhaps it forces us to get up in the wee small hours or stay awake to watch you play, but today we can say it’s well and truly paid off. It’s already Saturday 9 November in Sydney, midnight where you are and 14.00 CET in Italy.
You’ll probably be sleeping, given that tomorrow, sorry, today, you’re in action against Melbourne (good luck, by the way!), but it gives us great pleasure to think that, when you wake up and read these few lines, you’ll know that we’re already celebrating your 39th birthday on the other side of the world.
Many happy returns, champion!

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/del_piero_birthday

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Does anyone have a link to that YouTube big called "Juventus Simply the best"?

It was a great highlight vid but it seems to have been taken down or something.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
"These twenty years have been full of emotions, with extraordinary and sometimes hard moments. I felt the thrill of breaking almost every record there. It was my dream to finish my career at Juve.

...but now things have changed.” :cry:
aaaah don't do this Daniele...

Happy Birthday Capitano! Miss you like crazy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero is starting again for Sydney finally.

Edit: Sydney lead :D, Garcia scores 1-0.

- - - Updated - - -

2-0

Funny goal for Sydney, Dp not involved in it though :D

- - - Updated - - -

And it's 2-2 now. Sydney defenders are the clowns again. Red card was shown to one of their clowns too.

- - - Updated - - -

Dp won penalty

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
GOALLLLLLLLL CAPITANO ON HIS BDAY

- - - Updated - - -

It's incredible how Serie Z are Sydney without Ale. He's still too smart and too talented even at this age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)