Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (197 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
For them or about them?
Kinda both but more towards the latter. They are expected to fill in the shoes of God Almighty and Trez but I feel more sad about how much I prefer the old guard to the guys we have now even if they win back to back CLs

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday I was completely drunk in a party and I was asked to choose a super power and give reasons why it would be the best. I said mind control so that I can bring DP back to Juve. Everyone laughed at me.

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
i have a little suggestion ,, i'am asking the people who know a lot about alex to write a quotes about him from time to another just to always remember him and his talks .

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Going to see him live for the first time today :touched: Going to rock our white away kit from a few seasons back.
Me too. I was going to go to Victory game but the tickets sold out... luckily he signed another year :tuttosport:

DP in a few hours :superhapp

Wearing 10-11 Home with DP #10 on the back.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Saw him entering the bus, said sei un mito, grazie per tutto, sei grande. He gave me a nod, a wave and a smile. He heard me, he might think of that fan one day in Melbourne that said it to him. I'm happy with that.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Amazing seeing him in person finally :touched: He is head and shoulders above all the others players, unfortunately most of his team mates suck so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 192)