Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (151 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He should have retired with us. Both him and Trez have more heart, passion, and ability than those $#@! sucking mongrels posing as forwards for Juventus.
Just yesterday I was telling Tuz guys on whatsapp that Trez-Dp upfront would have finished the game even at this age.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know Kobe's fav player was Del Piero :touched:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Just yesterday I was telling Tuz guys on whatsapp that Trez-Dp upfront would have finished the game even at this age.
They really should both still be playing for us. It's especially painful to think that not only are they 2 of my favourite players but they could also be doing a much better job than any of the players brought in to replace them... even at their age.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That would have been ideal, having them both here. Personally, I wouldn't even mind to start them from the bench every game but at least you got players capable of playing football, understanding each others, leaving an impact, deciding in big matches.

But, hold on, Bendtner and Anelka were worth it. I want those who defended Andrea Agnelli to finally admit they were mistaken and Agnelli was pretty egoist and ignorant the way he didn't renew Ale's contract.

Aug 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know Kobe's fav player was Del Piero :touched:

Most of the people hate Kobe, I always like him. Now I know why :D I'm surprised that he speaks Italian...

Btw, Ale has a great sig. Class, as usual

- - - Updated - - -

That would have been ideal, having them both here. Personally, I wouldn't even mind to start them from the bench every game but at least you got players capable of playing football, understanding each others, leaving an impact, deciding in big matches.

But, hold on, Bendtner and Anelka were worth it. I want those who defended Andrea Agnelli to finally admit they were mistaken and Agnelli was pretty egoist and ignorant the way he didn't renew Ale's contract.
He acted like shit, and it doesn't even matter if he signs Anelka or Aguero. We all know that Ale wanted to stay with Juve. So AA is egoist, ignorant and idiot for not allowing this, no matter who the replacements are.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
There is no replacement and there never will be one :(
The fact that he had to leave under AA conditions makes me wonder if it really was AA egotripping or for the socalled best thing to do...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Kobe is the man, its a pity that he is a Milanista :D. He speaks Italian because he spent a lot of time there as a kid no? With his dad Jelly Bean.

Classy suit. They look great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)