Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (63 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
3 points, 3 third goal, 2nd win, 5th post in the table :tup:

Ale was really angry at the end, he was really shouting. It looks like it was towards Kalac. I wonder what happend there.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course, fantastic goal by Emerton. He also gave Ale some nice passes. Not like the other players, that didn't pass him enough. And this Yau guy is so...wow. He's worse than Mallia, and it's not easy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
3 points, 3 third goal, 2nd win, 5th post in the table :tup:

Ale was really angry at the end, he was really shouting. It looks like it was towards Kalac. I wonder what happend there.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course, fantastic goal by Emerton. He also gave Ale some nice passes. Not like the other players, that didn't pass him enough. And this Yau guy is so...wow. He's worse than Mallia, and it's not easy.
I think Kalac was trying to calm him down don't know why though.

Ale ran a lot and defended, he ran out of stamina at the end, he needs to rest now with Sonia.

Aug 17, 2007
It was great to see how he's fighting. Amazing. He did looked a bit tired, and that's why he did more mistakes than usual, but he still had a good game with some amazing touches and moves. In 3-4 weeks he'll be in 100%, and we'll see much more from him. So far 3 goals in 4 matches, not bad at all :D

Next match- Satuday vs. CCM, 4th vs. 5th.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I loved the ANZ. Great stadium. Only 1/4 of it was full, but the atmosphere was still great.

Jukes

Oct 13, 2012
The ANZ stadium is amazing when its full to capacity. Best match thats ever been played (any sport) in that stadium was Australia vs Uruguay to qualify for the 2006 world cup. Electric

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
frustrating match for Capitano just wasn't quite happening for him, looked really off the pace.

was missing the Brazilian Fabio at LB, he is one of the few Sydney players who can actually hold and pass the ball.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Just got back. My friend put $20 on Sydney at HT when we were 1-0 down and shouted dinner and drinks after the match :tup:

Amazing seeing Il Capitano scoring in front of my own eyes :touched:

Sorry about the crappy video. Because it was at ANZ I didn't get my usual season seat. The atmosphere wasn't as good because the stadium is much bigger and the crowd wasn't as big. There were literally about 15 people in the Perth end.

Aug 17, 2007
http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/sydneyfc/videos/all/Marquee-Men-Send-Sydney-FC-4th/6628/1

Wait for Ale to show up there...

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero appeared angry coming off the field at full time, but Crook insisted this was due to the high standards the Juventus legend has, adding that he hopes this rubs off on the rest of his players.

"It certainly wasn't directed at the coaching staff," he said.

"It was about us being better as a team and better in certain situations. That's what makes him the player he is. Not being satisfied with just winning."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 56)