Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (195 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You should see me shirtless now :klin:

On a serious note, getting a tattoo isn't like what I thought at first, that sh*t hurts, I don't know if it depends on the location of the tattoo or how big it is... but where I had it was painful.
And that tattoo you made has thin lines, imagine filling out areas where the artist works for hours with shadows and highlights.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Angelo Palladino, from calcionewstime.com, claims in an article that Ale wants ONLY Europe. He says Ale prefers to be a sub in a European club than sign in the MLS, Brazil...I don't know anything about this Palladino guy and how much he really knows, but it's interesting. We're in August now, it can't take too long.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Angelo Palladino, from calcionewstime.com, claims in an article that Ale wants ONLY Europe. He says Ale prefers to be a sub in a European club than sign in the MLS, Brazil...I don't know anything about this Palladino guy and how much he really knows, but it's interesting. We're in August now, it can't take too long.
Legia Warsaw :xfinger:

Oct 4, 2011
i think ale waited too long to make his decision :sad: there were a lot of european teams interested as soon as the mercato began but the interest died down with ale's refusal to make a decision

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
"I must say that all this competition, the greatest celebration of the concept of sports, is making me feel restless," the World Cup winner enthused on his official website.

"The desire to go back playing is enormous. I can't wait to breathe the scent of this kind of challenge again.

"For this reason, I am continuing to train in order to be ready [to move to a new club]. My Olympics have yet to begin. In the meantime, I am enjoying those in London."

Just make a decision already :(

Aug 17, 2007
I know, we're waiting for too long, it's hard. I'm going insane. But it's fine, as long as he makes the right decision and stays in Europe. We don't know, but I'm sure that the reason he didn't decide anything yet is because the right offer is yet to come. There's no reason for him to wait, he's hungry and I'm sure he wants to get back in business ASAP.

Aug 17, 2007
I talked with this Palladino guy. Again, he claims Ale wants Europe. I asked him when will we know somethnig, and he says that if the right offer won't come, he may wait even till September\October. I still believe It'll end in 2-3 weeks.

Aug 17, 2007
Should I count on this, Rab? :)

Angelo Palladino says that Ale wants top-flight club, and that's the problem. He wants CL football. And as for now, he didn't recieve the right offer. I've got this weird feeling that he'll end up in Arsenal, and we'll know more about his future the moment RVP leaves Arsenal officially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)