Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (273 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's just to stirr things up, and make us loose focus. How can anyone take it at face value is beyond me.
Stirr things up? They didn't make up his quotes and put it on a front page.

Marotta was sending Agnelli's message, and what a message.. I'm ashamed myself as a fan let alone Del Piero.

Buffon deserves to stay as much as he wants but Del Piero? Agnelli was clear. Who the fvck is Agnelli? What has the sh!t face witnessed and knows about Ale other than being feeden a golden spoon in his fvcking mouth ever since he was born? He wouldn't be acting like this if he wasn't one spoiled mother-fvcker.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You insist on acting stupid?
I don't know italian, and I just asked. It could have been ale saying that agnelli was clear to him, Or it could have been agneli saying stuff like that for all I know.

Ether way it's just awful stuff any way you look at it. Not to mention this is how the biggest s legend and the nicest guy that played football is treated, but to actually say these things at this point in season is just retarded decision in itself.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know italian, and I just asked. It could have been ale saying that agnelli was clear to him, Or it could have been agneli saying stuff like that for all I know.

Ether way it's just awful stuff any way you look at it. Not to mention this is how the biggest s legend and the nicest guy that played football is treated, but to actually say these things at this point in season is just retarded decision in itself.
Those were Marotta's words, his mouth words, check Tutto's site.

We are in march already and Del Piero is yet to say that he wants to leave. One week ago he was asked about his future and he said he wants to focus on Napoli only. Any other player would have had a different answer 50days or less from the season being over. We still have few matches to play and he hasn't said a single word that he wants to leave. You can tell he doesn't want to.

It's very fvcking simple, he's not wanted as disgusting as it sounds.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Those were Marotta's words, his mouth words, check Tutto's site.

We are in march already and Del Piero is yet to say that he wants to leave. One week ago he was asked about his future and he said he wants to focus on Napoli only. Any other player would have had a different answer 50days or less from the season being over. We still have few matches to play and he hasn't said a single word that he wants to leave. You can tell he doesn't want to.
Agree, the situaton is indeed messed up.

Don't get angry on me that I haven't read tutto's site, all of my news comes from this place ;)

Apr 29, 2006
If Marotta said that I don't fucking care about everything else - fire his ass. Its as plain as his nose - give the man another contract. He is happy to be on the bench, he is by far the best striker yet again in this team and has been before Marotta or Agnelli could learn how to fucking write a word. I hope that is the U turn our president makes after Napoli showdown by our legend, but after the things they did with Trezeguet I am far from optimistic.
We can't compete financially and attract C.Ronaldo from R. Madrid (like its rumored Shitty are planning) and we treat our legends like dogs. Agnelli and the one-eyed snake what's the plan? Saint Conte does miracles 24/7 for the next 20 years or so?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Marrotta is a small time pickpocket. He's got no fucking business talking about Del Piero in this light. He's speaking about a living legend like this. It's shameful that Agnelli, even lets him talk to the media about this. And its even more shameful if Agmelli doesn't move to rectify the situation. Impotent, retarded. Marrotta is blind, we know that, but I didn't know his balls were squinted too. This is not in the interest of the team. This is politics. These are power games. They not only are fucking Alex over, they are doing it at a time, when the team is going to be most bothered by it. It's an utter shame. I don't know what this club stands for anymore. I wish Moggi could come out and spell things out to Marrotta. Shameful. I'm so disappointed to be a Juventus supporter. FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS SEASON.

---------- Post added 31.03.2012 at 16:31 ----------

Marotta can only be blamed for commenting on this issue. Does anyone expect him to go against the president of the club?

Given the retarded suck up that he is, the least he could and should do, is have not commented on the issue. Much less, about comparing two legends and the clubs stand towards them. I'm shocked and disgusted. This guy is not just blind, he's severely disabled.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
As if Moggi was giving our legends well deserved goodbyes, he didn't give shit about anyone.

Speaking of Moggi, his take on this case is that Del Piero and Agnelli agreed that this would be his last season when he signed the contract in May, then a shareholder asked Agnelli if its true and he said yes we have agreed that this will be Del Piero's last season.

This is not my opinion, it's what I have read.

Oh, I love Moggi, but let's not start asking him on advice on how to behave classy :howler:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I still think that Del Piero and Agnelli are quite close, I'm sure this was a mutual agreement between the two and only the two can change whatever they agreed on earlier. Knowing that Nedved is a close friend of Agnelli too, confirms this.

What I hate about all of this, is Marotta talking. The guy needs to shut the f*ck up.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I still think that Del Piero and Agnelli are quite close, I'm sure this was a mutual agreement between the two. Knowing that Nedved is a close friend of Agnelli too, confirms this.

What I hate about all of this, is Marotta talking. The guy needs to shut the f*ck up.
I agree with this.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I still think that Del Piero and Agnelli are quite close, I'm sure this was a mutual agreement between the two and only the two can change whatever they agreed on earlier. Knowing that Nedved is a close friend of Agnelli too, confirms this.

My take on it is that Del Piero and Andrea Agnelli are friends, and did indeed agree that this was Del Piero's last contract..

However, I don't think that Del Piero meant that, I think he expected a new contract this summer. I think he wants to stay 100%, but Andrea Agnelli wants to start a new cycle. I disagree 100% with him, but it's just a theory.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I don't want to see Del Piero on the bench again, I'd rather see him start and score like a machine elsewhere. But if he decides to stay and is okay with this, then I'm not gonna complain :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 264)