Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (66 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Forget the Messis and the CRonaldos.....

He is the perfect footballer. If one footballer can wish to have a perfect career, Del Piero´s is the prime example. A true champion on and off the pitch. He has taken the obtacles, defeats,injuries and injustices in his carreer and turned them into succes, praise, goals and victories.

When a player like Messi , who is turning into a legend among legends already, wishes to become "the del piero of barcelona" , one just can think of what kind of emblem we are talking about.

Del Piero can already retire with no regrets. His career has been full of achievements, and praise from friends and enemies alike.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's funny how, Chiellini had a monster game, two scoring chances, awesome defending. Vidal had great game too, running like a horse, assist, and plenty of tackles. Caceres too, scored, made some great crosses on the box. But Alex scored and he takes all the attention, he does in style.

I don't wanna use the word LEGEND, because nowadays, f*cking Lampard, Gerrard and co are called legends, and Alex can't be compared to these fags.

FORZA ALEX. BIG BOSS!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's funny how, Chiellini had a monster game, two scoring chances, awesome defending. Vidal had great game too, running like a horse, $#@!ist, and plenty of tackles. Caceres too, scored, made some great crosses on the box. But Alex scored and he takes all the attention, he does in style.

I don't wanna use the word LEGEND, because nowadays, f*cking Lampard, Gerrard and co are called legends, and Alex can't be compared to these fags.

FORZA ALEX. BIG BOSS!
They had monster games, but:

a) Del Piero was the one who killed the game
b) Del Piero was a legend before this game, but a lot of people thought his career was pretty much over
c) Chiellini, Vidal and Caceres have played all season, Del Piero has been on the bench and it's difficult to still be motivated, especially after the career he has had.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
WΏΏdy;3588907 said:
They should give him a blank contract with an apology from agnelli.
Yeah. Why won't they? Really don't understand what's going on. Dp should get to stay for as long as he wants and that does not mean he's bigger than the club if that's an issue

---------- Post added 27.03.2012 at 11:02 ----------

Messi doesn't know ADP exist - :rofl:
U must be crazy .

Hilarious gif 😄

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah. Why won't they? Really don't understand what's going on. Dp should get to stay for as long as he wants and that does not mean he's bigger than the club if that's an issue
Excuses like Juve are building for the future and then we go and get boriello :lol2:

He should also apologize to him publicly
I want to know what happened! I hate it (or love it?) that Ale has been quiet about agnelli announcing his departure. Did he talk to Ale before that? But yeah agnelli should extend his contract, i don't see that happening though.

We will probably sign boriello even if the reports say otherwise (last year pepe and motta)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 61)