Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (51 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I know it wasn't posted by you moron,I fixed it later..

LoL @ nice try

Zlatan,you told me that smiley wasn't directed to me in PM,now the guy thanked ollkiller to answer my question (which means that was his answer),if you can't see that?I can't help you you are blind.
next time don't come with your stupid warning,before understanding what's going on around.and think twice before you call me paranoid.
thanx

I had enough with this bullshit

Just because he asnwered the question doesnt mean the smiley was directed at you.

I'd sooner say the smilie was aimed at the joke. You said "amico mio", to which Besmir answered "We dont need another one", meaning another Tifoso Lou, to which Azzuri laughed. How you can see that as an insult towards you is a mystery to me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
About Saturday night against Holland....I heard that Marcello Lippi will go with the Trio "Totti-Dp-Gila". I'd like to see Toni Playing atleast 30min. He's doing great recently...

I hope none of our players will get injured.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Just because he asnwered the question doesnt mean the smiley was directed at you.

I'd sooner say the smilie was aimed at the joke. You said "amico mio", to which Besmir answered "We dont need another one", meaning another Tifoso Lou, to which Azzuri laughed. How you can see that as an insult towards you is a mystery to me.
then how come Ollkiller saw it the same way like me.then how come he thanked him later for answering my question (y r u laughing fvckface).am I making all these from my ass?

when I say that guy is sick I mean it,how come he sudenly laughes at my jokes? he hates me to death,he picks every oprtunity just to piss me off,come on man wake up.

anyway,I don't want to discuss this anymore,and don't warn me everyday I don't want that either if you refuse to understand what's going on.
If you are not liking what's going on?ban me then

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
About Saturday night against Holland....I heard that Marcello Lippi will go with the Trio "Totti-Dp-Gila". I'd like to see Toni Playing atleast 30min. He's doing great recently...

I hope none of our players will get injured.
this would be great, I think this would be even better with Dp-Totti-Toni

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
In the Olimpico there are allways many juve fans in the block, I can imagine Del Piero scoring and running to the fans and just celebrate it with them :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
In the Olimpico there are allways many juve fans in the block, I can imagine Del Piero scoring and running to the fans and just celebrate it with them :touched:
I doubt him scoring in the Olimpico as I'm sure Capello will not start with him. Anyhow If it was up to me, I'd play Trio with "Zlatan-Trez-Dp".

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

I doubt him scoring in the Olimpico as I'm sure Capello will not start with him. Anyhow If it was up to me, I'd play Trio with "Zlatan-Trez-Dp".
he could come on as a sub and score the winner into stop each time ;) inshalah

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Amen:)
Rab, as I was in Munich we sang the Del Piero song with the juve fans of "juvepoland". I took a part of that with my video cam. I just don´t have any time to put the video in my pc.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

Rab, as I was in Munich we sang the Del Piero song with the juve fans of "juvepoland". I took a part of that with my video cam. I just don´t have any time to put the video in my pc.
Ahh, you gotta post it man....Try to do that this week, Please:)...I would love to see how it is....you sang it when he entered the pitch or before?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

then how come Ollkiller saw it the same way like me.then how come he thanked him later for answering my question (y r u laughing fvckface).am I making all these from my ass?

when I say that guy is sick I mean it,how come he sudenly laughes at my jokes? he hates me to death,he picks every oprtunity just to piss me off,come on man wake up.

anyway,I don't want to discuss this anymore,and don't warn me everyday I don't want that either if you refuse to understand what's going on.
If you are not liking what's going on?ban me then

First of all, he didnt laugh at your joke, he laughed at Don Bes' joke.

Second, oilkiller answered because you were insulting him without a reason, and it was a quite nice comeback. Azzuri's reply was an answer to your insult, rather than your question. IMO, and I think I'm more objective then you in this one.

Really man, not everything is about you.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

First of all, he didnt laugh at your joke, he laughed at Don Bes' joke.

Second, oilkiller answered because you were insulting him without a reason, and it was a quite nice comeback. Azzuri's reply was an answer to your insult, rather than your question. IMO, and I think I'm more objective then you in this one.

Really man, not everything is about you.
Oh Jesus..:wallbang:

who is telling you that everything is about me?you are paranoid here,making things up.I show you other links too.anyway,like i said,if he does that again,I wil act the same,that simple..and if you don't like it Ban me.
End of discussion

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
I just bought the Hurra Juventus and there is a piece about Alex and Boniperti and it's official that Giampiero Boniperti has 179 goals in 470 apearenses.. so it's two to break

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
I just bought the Hurra Juventus and there is a piece about Alex and Boniperti and it's official that Giampiero Boniperti has 179 goals in 470 apearenses.. so it's two to break
Indeed. Here is further confirmation from Juventus Official Site:

Alessandro Del Piero continua la sua marcia trionfale verso un record assoluto e prestigiosissimo, quello di miglior goleador bianconero di tutti i tempi.

Grazie al gol segnato contro il Livorno, il capitano ha raggiunto Roberto Bettega che da giocatore aveva collezionato ben 178 reti e contribuito ai successi più prestigiosi della Juventus anni 70-80. Ed è proprio il nostro Vice Presidente a complimentarsi con Del Piero dopo la partita: “Sono felice che a raggiungermi sia stato Alex, un altro ragazzo proveniente dal nostro vivaio. Non mi resta che fargli i complimenti e sperare che mi superi presto, continuando a segnare ancora tanti gol per la nostra Juventus”. Ed ora Alex punta Giampiero Boniperti, che di gol in maglia bianconera ne ha realizzati 179. Gli bastano dunque due reti per diventare il goleador numero uno nella storia della Juventus.

Ecco perché ad Alex mancano solo due gol per superare Boniperti:

I gol di Boniperti sono 179 e non 182. I tre gol che vengono attribuiti in più a Boniperti da alcune pubblicazioni si riferiscono alla manifestazione “Trofeo Coppa Latina” del 1952. A questo torneo, che prevedeva la partecipazione delle squadre vincitrici del titolo in Portogallo, Spagna, Italia e Francia, non sempre partecipavano le prime classificate, come dimostra la presenza della Lazio (quarta in classifica) nell’edizione 1951. Il torneo del 1952 disputato a Parigi in soli quattro giorni (25 Giugno-29 Giugno) vide la partecipazione di Nizza, Sporting Lisbona, Barcellona e Juventus. La squadra bianconera venne sconfitta (4-2) dal Barcellona e si aggiudicò la finalina per il terzo posto (3-2) sullo Sporting Lisbona. In queste due partite Boniperti siglò tre reti, che però non sono inserite tra quelle ufficiali perché il torneo non aveva l’ufficialità di una manifestazione Europea ed aveva solo la prerogativa, in quegli anni, di far disputare qualche partita al termine dei rispettivi campionati. Questo torneo, nato nel 1949, fu disputato per quattro edizioni. I punti conquistati sul campo venivano sommati anno dopo anno non alla squadra ma alla nazione che rappresentava. La classifica finale vide la Spagna prima con 12 punti poi Francia (10), Italia (9) e Portogallo (9).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 47)