Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (233 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well this is clutching at straws a bit but here goes my birthday is november (11) the twentyseventh (27) and i was born in 1978 the last number in all three is 1 7 8 so trust me alex will break the record on 27th november versus treviso,believe:D or maybe i have taken too many painkillers over the last few days and am going crazy:confused:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
well this is clutching at straws a bit but here goes my birthday is november (11) the twentyseventh (27) and i was born in 1978 the last number in all three is 1 7 8 so trust me alex will break the record on 27th november versus treviso,believe:D or maybe i have taken too many painkillers over the last few days and am going crazy:confused:
:confused:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++

yes you did

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it was not me it was the one-eyed-one-horned-flying-purple-people-eater that told me,oh time for my medication:dazed:

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

and who the **** are you?another member of the gang? you are pathetic dude
What gang are u talking about? I was just explaining another member's thoughts to you, as his post seemed to give a hard time understanding it...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

What gang are u talking about? I was just explaining another member's thoughts to you, as his post seemed to give a hard time understanding it...
how innocent you are,I hope I didn't break your heart,I am about to cry

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

Meanwhile, Del Piero's goal at the weekend, in a 3-0 over Livorno, has taken his tally level to Juve vice-president Roberto Bettega on 178.

''I'm not usually aware of these counts but that doesn't mean I don't know when I arrive at such a point,'' said Del Piero.

''It certainly flatters me to achieve this target.''
:touched:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Thank you for answering the question...:)
++ [ originally posted by ollkiller ] ++

you see Zlatan,it's seems I am not paranoid here..next time you open your eyes

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The second quote wasn't posted by me. Nice try tho.

Anyhow back to topic. I'm sure Ale will break the record before 06. The most important thing is that I want him to break it in Delle Alpi, This will be really great for him and us the (fans).

All the way, Alex.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I know it wasn't posted by you moron,I fixed it later..

LoL @ nice try

Zlatan,you told me that smiley wasn't directed to me in PM,now the guy thanked ollkiller to answer my question (which means that was his answer),if you can't see that?I can't help you you are blind.
next time don't come with your stupid warning,before understanding what's going on around.and think twice before you call me paranoid.
thanx

I had enough with this bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 230)