Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (216 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
In both cases i think both Cappello and Del Piero just showed experience and tried remained calm as both knew the job was far from done.. Just 2-1 up against Inter in a really important game and then in the Del Pieros case we just made it 1-1 at home to Catania after suffering two draws against weak teams the previous rounds.. they even looked a bit nervous maybe. Their reactions were perfectly normal imo, people here just love conspiracys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Says the guy who was celebrating when Juve lost pts to Siena and wished that Juve will lose pts on every match Conte doesn't play Del Piero.
You lost every credibility you had. You're the last one who can call anyone a joke.
:lol2:

This will work on someone else. When you first joined you didn't even know who was who, our names (even though we were calling each-others a lot by the name specially in 05-06 season) so save that for someone else who'd believe you like TWW.
Ok, seems like you're not familiar with this forum's options.
I only need 30 second to find the Inter-Juve thread from 12.02.2006. You can do it too. Go to the Juventus matches subforum, mark the "check threads from the beginning" option and on page 18 you will find the Inter-Juve thread and see how the member RochemBeck (our dear Andy) is complaining like a mad man.
You can also go on the advanced search option at the top right of the page, mark "posts", write Capello under keywords and Azzurri7 under User Name and you can find each one of your posts where you mention Capello.
One can become a member today and still know what you were saying about Capello's reaction to Del Piero's goal.

And I don't want to make the posts public because of one particular member and what he/she was saying about this. After all, I even forgot about Capello's reaction to Del Piero's goal until I was recently told by one member that Capello was mad that Ale scored that goal and that's the time when the member in question started hating on Capello.

And YOU are the one who makes the conclusions. Matt only said that Del Piero looked disappointed but probably wasn't to which I said that DP's face expression reminded me of Capello's face expression when DP scored against Inter. It's you who, for whatever reason, got worked up about that comparison. Why did you? Was there something wrong about it?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ok, seems like you're not familiar with this forum's options.
I only need 30 second to find the Inter-Juve thread from 12.02.2006. You can do it too. Go to the Juventus matches subforum, mark the "check threads from the beginning" option and on page 18 you will find the Inter-Juve thread and see how the member RochemBeck (our dear Andy) is complaining like a mad man.
You can also go on the advanced search option at the top right of the page, mark "posts", write Capello under keywords and Azzurri7 under User Name and you can find each one of your posts where you mention Capello.
One can become a member today and still know what you were saying about Capello's reaction to Del Piero's goal.

And I don't want to make the posts public because of one particular member and what he/she was saying about this. After all, I even forgot about Capello's reaction to Del Piero's goal until I was recently told by one member that Capello was mad that Ale scored that goal and that's the time when the member in question started hating on Capello.

And YOU are the one who makes the conclusions. Matt only said that Del Piero looked disappointed but probably wasn't to which I said that DP's face expression reminded me of Capello's face expression when DP scored against Inter. It's you who, for whatever reason, got worked up about that comparison. Why did you? Was there something wrong about it?
I'm familiar with how this functions pretty well, I just don't rely on it as much as you do.

Are you trying to say you went on to use the advanced search option right away after Pirlo's goal and after seeing Del Piero's face reaction? I believe you did it right after I started questioning you if you were even here back then. And Andy was never Del Piero's big fan. I would have loved to see the many of Dp fans.

I worked up about that comparison because the comparison itself is silly and wrong. The timing of the face-reaction is wrong but you don't want to admit that.

Here's your post and it shows how much you relate the two scenes which has nothing in common. Either both are true or both aren't? And why do you have to bring something that was 7years old?

Their reactions show incredible resemblance. Both are showing calmness and, almost, indifference. Capello "celebrates" more than half of the goals his team scores in the same manner. Still this forum managed to come with the silliest theory ever, that Capello was actually mad that Del Piero scored the goal. If that's the case then Del Piero was mad that Pirlo scored a free kick goal. Either both are true or both aren't true. You can make your choices.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm familiar with how this functions pretty well, I just don't rely on it as much as you do.

Are you trying to say you went on to use the advanced search option right away after Pirlo's goal and after seeing Del Piero's face reaction? I believe you did it right after I started questioning you if you were even here back then. And Andy was never Del Piero's big fan. I would have loved to see the many of Dp fans.

I worked up about that comparison because the comparison itself is silly and wrong. The timing of the face-reaction is wrong but you don't want to admit that.

Here's your post and it shows how much you relate the two scenes which has nothing in common. Either both are true or both aren't? And why do you have to bring something that was 7years old?
You suckers took the bait I had for Hoori and you are complicating my position.

No Rab, it is indeed my fault, but you have no idea what I was doing. :D
Ok, I guess Hoori won't mind. Some months ago she and I talked about that situation when Capello reacted the way he reacted when DP scored a goal. Hoori has her opinion why Cap did that to which I disagree.
When Matt mentioned DP's face reaction he reminded me of the discussion I had with Hoori and gave me an argument in that discussion. But she avoided and still avoids this thread while you assholes took the discussion to a whole new dimension.

For the record, it's hilarious to even think that Del Piero was disappointed that Pirlo scored a goal.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Ok, I guess Hoori won't mind. Some months ago she and I talked about that situation when Capello reacted the way he reacted when DP scored a goal. Hoori has her opinion why Cap did that to which I disagree.
When Matt mentioned DP's face reaction he reminded me of the discussion I had with Hoori and gave me an argument in that discussion. But she avoided and still avoids this thread while you assholes took the discussion to a whole new dimension.

For the record, it's hilarious to even think that Del Piero was disappointed that Pirlo scored a goal.
:lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Oh thank God, I thought you lost your mind or smth :D

Forza Juve!

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
He posted this on his website:

"To play at San Siro is considered to be an honour and a privilege.

Once you are on the pitch of this stadium you realize that you've made it.

On San Siro's pitch the world looks better upside down, or better to say in a bicycle kick... (8 May, 2005)

San Siro is the home of champions. I can give as an example one of them: for me this place will always be Paolo Maldini's stadium: outstanding sportsman, a friend, an example to follow.

The night before a match at San Siro one can't really think about anything else but the match itself. Like me tonight...

See you tomorrow, Alessandro
"

Who's Alessandro??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 211)