Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (53 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Not at all. How often did you see them act like little bitches and pull childish shit in the field?

Both teams had a level of respect for each other and were on pretty equal footing.
That's only in recent times. Barca vs Real is probably the biggest football rivalry in the world.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Meh, for a Serie A fan, probably. For the rest of the world, I'm not sure. There were times Milan vs Juve was a better football match and there were times where Barca vs Real was a better football match.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
milan vs juventus has been an awsome time since 90'ties and pre 2006

dominating the serie a, dominating europe each at a time, unlucky(for us) climax in 2003 (if we had nedved, we'd win)

From all our rivals, i respect milan the most. hence i support them when its against us, or bad for us. like this years CL

We were and should become again the pinnale of italian football.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
oh and i allways loved the respect between both sides all that time.

nothing like inter, those drunk shits in the epl, or that spanish derby

barca-real is only interesting to see how many red cards it was this time

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Sport Mediaset: Del Piero sends a message to Juventus' directors in an interview:"I don't think it will be my last season, in Juve or overall".

:weee:
:weee: I knew it.

Renew the frickin contract, it would be a shame if he retired elsewhere.
Honestly, I seriously doubt it. If he was to move anywhere it would obviously be to the MLS. He's said he always wants to do it, so maybe he could go on loan for the first half of a season then return to Juve to win the scudetto and retire properly :touched:. That would be the perfect way to end his career (besides CL win).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 51)