Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (220 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Consider this as an official apology.

I’m sorry.

Yesterday I lost it.
So this apology is first of all to Maresca, second to all members that had to read that shit I wrote.

The thing is that this team means so much to me so when I´m in a debate sometimes the issues get to close to my heart. This is not an excuse, but maybe an explanation.

From now on I will respect everyone in here.
I will not get abusive and/or use personal arguments.
I will support the team I love together with you.

Reading the posts this morning made me feel ashamed of myself.
I am truly sorry.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Relax dude, I also got into quite a number of fights yet everything is still back to normal. But 1 must be careful of his use of words though.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

I’m sorry.

Yesterday I lost it.
So this apology is first of all to Maresca, second to all members that had to read that shit I wrote.

The thing is that this team means so much to me so when I´m in a debate sometimes the issues get to close to my heart. This is not an excuse, but maybe an explanation.

I am truly sorry.
it is ok mate, I am also sorry that I told you that juve is the second imprtant thing for you. I did know about your past.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Shows how much you know about Football....Have you ever played Football in your life dude?
by the way , i played with my university football team but this is not the point here , the point is you escape from answering to things like this
how pathatic :(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Agree...

I think killing the enthusiasm of Inter players by stopping the game every while, wasting more and more minutes is the last thing Capello had ask DP to do before he enters the field...

This is what I think Capello had told DP while he was warming up:

WE ARE LEADING WITH TWO GOALS , DON'T DISAPPOINT ME DUDE, I'M EXCPECTING NO LESS THAN HATTRICK FROM YA IN SECOND HALF!!!!
so dp role is just to waste time :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

I’m sorry.

Yesterday I lost it.

I am truly sorry.
Ok mate.:thumb:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

I’m sorry.

Yesterday I lost it.

I am truly sorry.
I know how you feel man,although some of them don't deserve this,they provoke people all the time.. anyway this shows how a good person you are :thumb:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BiancoENero ] ++
I wish if you could warn the other members too for their behaviour
I'm only human man. :)

As a probably futile gesture, can I remind everyone that debate and personal insult don't go very well together. In other words, if you feel the urge to call someone something you shouldn't, log off, walk away. It's not worth it, and I'll eventually notice and start banning random people, starting with you.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I'm only human man. :)

As a probably futile gesture, can I remind everyone that debate and personal insult don't go very well together. In other words, if you feel the urge to call someone something you shouldn't, log off, walk away. It's not worth it, and I'll eventually notice and start banning random people, starting with you.
what you mean starting with me??I know you can't see all the posts on your own alone,actually I meant you by every mods.

I think you guys start to warn,ban the members more often,sometimes the forum is really ugly with these insults,someone insulted my mother here in this same thread,and I even reported to moderators,but no action was taken..

I can tell you this,I am not enjoying the forums like I used too,I am just tired to reply every personal atacks that comes to me each day.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BiancoENero ] ++

what you mean starting with me??...
:redface: Oh - I meant you in the sense of the theoretical poster of personal attacks. Sorry man, didn't mean to make that sound like it was aimed at you. :(

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok regarding DPs performance during the Inter game, it was not the best display he can provide BUT on the other had trezeguet got out for injury same thing happenned to Zlatan. I say it would have bee foolish from DP or any other player to push hard on the attack while we are leading by 2 goals and the opponants are not being impressive with their attack.
All 3 players were subbed for injuries, two of them from harsh tackels. The two are forwards.
What DP did was pretty smart, instead he tried to take some easy fouls to pass time. Inter were not playing that evening, they were fighting. We were lucky Nedved did not get injured.
If I was a coach I would tell my sub player not to push hard against such a team in such a situation. Just delay the ball but be ware of injury.

I have a question, was DP called for international duties?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Ok regarding DPs performance during the Inter game, it was not the best display he can provide BUT on the other had trezeguet got out for injury same thing happenned to Zlatan. I say it would have bee foolish from DP or any other player to push hard on the attack while we are leading by 2 goals and the opponants are not being impressive with their attack.
All 3 players were subbed for injuries, two of them from harsh tackels. The two are forwards.
What DP did was pretty smart, instead he tried to take some easy fouls to pass time. Inter were not playing that evening, they were fighting. We were lucky Nedved did not get injured.
If I was a coach I would tell my sub player not to push hard against such a team in such a situation. Just delay the ball but be ware of injury.

I have a question, was DP called for international duties?
I dont think that dp performance is related with juve being leading 2-0 and it related to his capabilities only .

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

so dp role is just to waste time :D

I dont think so he is still very important player for his team his experience
is very important and he is the simbol of the team
and in one difficult match which will be no doubt in league or in 'serie a' he will be the saver of Juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 215)