Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (60 Viewers)

Neoexodus

Jul 24, 2011
That shirt is dreadful but having 'Del Piero' '10' on the back gives it so much class that i completely forget about it having an ugly pink with an all-star shoe logo in it.

Btw superb goal. The highlight of a below average exhibition from Alex. He was diving and arguing way too much for my taste.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Excellent goal, not many players can do that kind of stuff. I loved how he went 'well.. it was the only way' like it's the most normal thing. The man is a genius.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Excellent goal, not many players can do that kind of stuff. I loved how he went 'well.. it was the only way' like it's the most normal thing. The man is a genius.
That's the thing about him -- he only does spectacular things (dribbles, unusual finishes) only if there's no other option available.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Guys guys, something amazing has occurred to me last night when I was laying in bed and listening to Michael Jackson.
I was thinking of the ways that people have honored MJ after he died (everyone wore a single white glove for a day), and started thinking how we could honor our biggest idol when he retires. So I came up with the most awesome idea, which we will all do, take a picture of it and use it as avatar and FB profile pic for a long time in honor of ADP. And whenever someone in real life looks at us and goes like "hey man, what's up with that thing?", we will proudly say "nothing man, just honoring my idol - Alessandro Del Piero - who hung up his boots recently", and they'll go like "wow, I respect that".

I will open a seperate thread and share this idea when the sad day finally arrives, it is going to be legendary!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)