Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (69 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
According to La Stampa, our directors decided that Ale will be 'the man on the cover' of this tour...they'll try to use his image as much as possible for marketing. Btw, there will be a morning training in Central Park on Tuesday, I think.

Aug 17, 2007
He better be in bad form, so he can lie to himself and say:"Well, in any other season I would took his place, I was just bad", than give the season of his life and still see the back of a 37 years old legend, doing whatever he wants on the pitch and getting himself a ticket for Euro 2012 :D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
why have we chosen to go to the US for our summer tour??? When there are far more lucrative and welcome markets to tap into such as south east asia...I wonder how much $ it brings into the coffers, heading to a country which is nowhere near football mad (US), compared to heading to...Malaysia, or thailand, or china...?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Juve go to the US because Ale likes it there and what he says goes.
;)

probably right, mate.

i can only assume that we are getting substantial fees for appearances in these exhibition games, as the MLS promoters attempt to improve and add potency to the game's image in the US?? what kinda fees would we be getting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)