Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (65 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I also think Ale is the most player to hit the bar from Freekicks. In his last couple of years he has hit the bar over 7 or 8x if I remember correctly. There was one time where he hit a bar twice in a match from FK.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I remember one time me and Ahmed texting each others on Blackberry when Ale hit the bar once

that was what we both wrote at the same time

Rabih: fuck sjhdsohfdsihdishfduhdsuhdsfiudsfuisdfhu nooooooooo
Ahmed: kess omak freekick haudhiahdauihdsaidhashasdiaidshidahidahdsa

:D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I remember one time me and Ahmed texting each others on Blackberry when Ale hit the bar once

that was what we both wrote at the same time or something similar

Rabih: fuck sjhdsohfdsihdishfduhdsuhdsfiudsfuisdfhu nooooooooo
Ahmed: kess omak freekick haudhiahdauihdsaidhashasdiaidshidahidahdsa

:D
Thats pretty much my facial expression explained in words . My friends think I'm a retard everytime del pie scores a fK

Aug 17, 2007
I also think Ale is the most player to hit the bar from Freekicks. In his last couple of years he has hit the bar over 7 or 8x if I remember correctly. There was one time where he hit a bar twice in a match from FK.
Vs. Udinese in 2008, he hit the frame 3 times in one match! And in friendly vs. Inter in 2009 he hit the woodwork twice in one kick, the ball went from one to the other.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You said pre injury - what about after when he got injured but never got injured. If you get what I'm saying. Like if the injury never happened and he just kept getting even better.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would like Pirlo to camp outside the penalty area at corners so he can fire up shots if the ball comes from rebound.
I'd have him taking the corners.

The position on the edge of the box can be key for defending counter-attacks, and Pirlo would struggle with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 58)