Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (234 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The other day I watched the video of all his goals in 2010-11 season... they are all the same man. Effective, but boring.
That's why I miss having you here. You know your game.

Messi is a scoring machine but he scores the same goals. Very boring. Give me some of Del Piero's beckheels and then we'll give it some talk.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
The other day I watched the video of all his goals in 2010-11 season... they are all the same man. Effective, but boring.
thats cuz no one has the dribbling skills he has...they all look the same cuz only he can make them look so easy

no offence intended,but those who dont acknowledge what a sensational player messi is are misguided when it comes to the game of football

lets not forget hes only 25!!

i love del piero but when has he ever scored over 50 goals in one season let alone provide something like 20 assists too

his goal against arsenal in the nou camp was tremendous..the poise to lift it over the opposition then bang it into the net not mentioning what he did to arsenal last yr too

his goal against madrid where he slalommed between their defence and his first goal he scored with the deftest of touches

his goal against united breaking in and firing a missile past one of the most consistent goalies this yr

imo him and ronaldo are two of the best players this game has ever seen

Avalanche

FREE MOGGI!
Jun 14, 2011
t

Imo Ronaldo and Messi are both overhyped. Scoring bunch of goals against bums in Spain. The latter atleast holds up a good level against the top teams in CL too.

I would like to see how they would have done in Serie A in the 90's or the begining of the 21th century.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
thats cuz no one has the dribbling skills he has...they all look the same cuz only he can make them look so easy

no offence intended,but those who dont acknowledge what a sensational player messi is are misguided when it comes to the game of football

lets not forget hes only 25!!

i love del piero but when has he ever scored over 50 goals in one season let alone provide something like 20 assists too

his goal against arsenal in the nou camp was tremendous..the poise to lift it over the opposition then bang it into the net not mentioning what he did to arsenal last yr too

his goal against madrid where he slalommed between their defence and his first goal he scored with the deftest of touches

his goal against united breaking in and firing a missile past one of the most consistent goalies this yr

I want to see Messi playing in Serie A. The things he does in La Liga doesn't really work in Serie A.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 226)