Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (223 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
vSnoop is right.

Secco and co. didn't offer him a new contract and there were members here applauding that decision. They said Nedved is finished, let's count on Giovinco and Diego :howler: Nedved was one of the most loyal players I've ever seen, he just decided to retire.

Well, you all saw what happened last season. The spirit was missing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
vSnoop is right.

Secco and co. didn't offer him a new contract and there were members here applauding that decision. They said Nedved is finished, let's count on Giovinco and Diego :howler: Nedved was one of the most loyal players I've ever seen, he just decided to retire.

Well, you all saw what happened last season. The spirit was missing.
I think that they offered Nedved a pay as you play deal and that fat agent of his said how the offered contract is insulting Neddy.
Dunno if they really offered him such a contract or if it was another one of Mark's fake news.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think that they offered Nedved a pay as you play deal and that fat agent of his said how the offered contract is insulting Neddy.
Dunno if they really offered him such a contract or if it was another one of Mark's fake news.
Maybe they did. I hate that Mino Raiola guy, but TBH, it was kinda insulting. To me, It looks more like let's offer him a very bad contract renewal to force him to retire. Though, I agree that Mark's spreading fake news :D

I remember there was a debate in here. Some members went as far as insulting Nedved, calling him a dead wood.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maybe they did. I hate that Mino Raiola guy, but TBH, it was kinda insulting. To me, It looks more like let's offer him a very bad contract renewal to force him to retire. Though, I agree that Mark's spreading fake news :D

I remember there was a debate in here. Some members went as far as insulting Nedved, calling him a dead wood.
I remember one plastic brain did call him something similar. But he disappeared ever since after receiving so many decent replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Better than Wendywood. (For further explanation ask Byrone).
Dead wood isn't an insult per se. But, Pavel was one of the best players of that season, It was very insulting to call him that. Plus, that egyptian guy who doesn't post here anymore, Bianconero_81? He was the preacher of Giovinco christ, he had to insult Nedved whenever a new report about him retiring is published.

Anyways, Byrone, what's Wendywood? :D

I remember one plastic brain did call him something similar. But he disappeared ever since after receiving so many decent replies.
:agree:

I think we're talking about the same guy.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dead wood isn't an insult per se. But, Pavel was one of the best players of that season, It was very insulting to call him that. Plus, that egyptian guy who doesn't post here anymore, Bianconero_81? He was the preacher of Giovinco christ, he had to insult Nedved whenever a new report about him retiring is published.

Anyways, Byrone, what's Wendywood? :D
It's the name of my old highschool but it's also the nickname for the giant wooden spoon that Alen's wife beats him with when he comes home late or drunk.

May 22, 2007
Del Piero could have won the game. Muslera hurt his left arm/shoulder on the post while saving that free kick, and it was that arm which put the ball into the net. Maybe because it was weak?

:delpiero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fuck you Reja, you Laziali coach, you fucking pig. The next time you try to put a hand on our Captain will be the time we step on your piggy head.

Fucking piggy Reja.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 218)