Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (230 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i cunt opren dat vidreo here china but i cun onry ges dat it iz de bes il crapitano delpie an AZN man an i cun pleetend dis AZN man mee yes?

FOZA DELPIE
delpiero iz no china man ching chong choo eat noodles like fast as bruce lee punch delpie got skillz like chow yun fat beat jacki chan moves not china man but italia man, not kung fu play football, delpie kick chinaman sweet an sour ass, not you no, me no no u, an u no no me, delpie legend like to score goal but u like to pee

p.s. communism is whack suck big balls!

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
delpiero iz no china man ching chong choo eat noodles like fast as bruce lee punch delpie got skillz like chow yun fat beat jacki chan moves not china man but italia man, not kung fu play football, delpie kick chinaman sweet an sour ass, not you no, me no no u, an u no no me, delpie legend like to score goal but u like to pee

:delpiero:

You've officially made my day

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

:lol2:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The real reason why DP is so well dressed all the time is because his wife owns a fashion store in Turin. Remember , before he used to wear suits with sports shoes and stuff :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Eℓvin;1831430 said:
The real reason why DP is so well dressed all the time is because his wife owns a fashion store in Turin. Remember , before he used to wear suits with sports shoes and stuff :D
There was a time when everyone was wearing a suit with sport shoes. Became a fashion for a while.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
There's one club where I went with my brother in-law and we were coming off the beach wearing sport shoes and they were like you can't enter, you need to wear something official. Fucking pricks:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 225)