Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (227 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yeah, thats because he didn't score. But just look at what he gave and the way he played in the 2nd half... picking up fouls, killing the rhythm of the game, the only player able to pass correctly, defending like real madrid game. He did too many positive and good things today.
not really because he didn't score, I think he was not doing what he does best i.e. running at defenders, trying to dribble past them...it may be 'cos the Torino defence played pretty well throughout the match...and the rest of the things you mentioned, Ale is a master at that anyway

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
not really because he didn't score, I think he was not doing what he does best i.e. running at defenders, trying to dribble past them...it may be 'cos the Torino defence played pretty well throughout the match...and the rest of the things you mentioned, Ale is a master at that anyway
He did try that, that's when he got those brutal yellow-card tackles from Torino players... like 4-5 times.

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
And did absolutely nothing when it came to attacking (beside one good pass to Marchionni). He did many positve things but none of those are his main responsibility. Do you want a defender good at attacking and can't defend effectively?
LOL

Some of z-japans older posts about dp...

"Yes, he is too slow, too weak (as he used to be recent years, from 03-04), his technique is not useful anymore, we should let Bojinov, Palladino play more cos they are the future of our club, not Alex"

"I dont think AD will be capable of playing in serie A next season, his position should be on the bench (even in this season)":seven:

"I dont think Alex will be capable of playing as our main striker next year, he's not at the top level of serie A anymore and if we want to challenge for a CL position, we need better players":p

"I doubt Alex can play well next season, he becomes more and more fragile, lack pace, stamina, though nobody can question about his technique but i think that's not enough to compete at the top level of Serie A, he's more suitable to play for a club that target a midtable position, like Baggio at the end of his career...I dont expected more from him next season":tup:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
LOL

"Yes, he is too slow, too weak (as he used to be recent years, from 03-04), his technique is not useful anymore, we should let Bojinov, Palladino play more cos they are the future of our club, not Alex"
:howler:

LOL
"I dont think AD will be capable of playing in serie A next season, his position should be on the bench (even in this season)":seven:

"I dont think Alex will be capable of playing as our main striker next year, he's not at the top level of serie A anymore and if we want to challenge for a CL position, we need better players":p

Boooohoo! I bet you both were pissed when Ale scored more than every other player in Serie A last season at the age of 33.

"I doubt Alex can play well next season, he becomes more and more fragile, lack pace, stamina, though nobody can question about his technique but i think that's not enough to compete at the top level of Serie A, he's more suitable to play for a club that target a midtable position, like Baggio at the end of his career...I dont expected more from him next season":tup:

He once said Ale is no more a big worry for big clubs but I assume he kept his trap shut when Ale scored against almost every big club last season. And you lil zlatty, you'd better concern about the biggest choker of this league instead of posting here.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
LOL

:rofl: :rofl:

Forza Alex!!!! :flag: :flag:

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
εℓ niño;1783221 said:
You know what Del Piero's tongue celebration stands for?
"In your face, you doubting, ungrateful, dumb, camel-faced motherfuckers!!!"

Who are u talking too??

I was one of the few who still believed in dp last season when he had a bad spell the first 2-3 months.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
always dp is criticised if he doesnt score ....:( give a man a break geee....
Yet they don't come out with a good argument.

LOL

:lol2::lol2::lol2: xjapan :rofl2::rofl2:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
stupid arguments all over these years....we have i dont know whats his name on the bench...he's old...he's short...he's out of shape...he's out of juice...he has a dog...

but he always proves his value( in the most difficult times) and why he is the captain and the most beloved player of juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 222)