Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (357 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
In the name of all Juventini.. I forward my apology to our dear Captain Alessandro Del Piero for the disgraceful thing done by our so called coach Claudio Ranieri.

We will always love you..

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Alex: "I waited for him to replace anybody in the match. The players seemed tired and clueless while I was trying to make spaces and chances here and there. I saw De Ceglie on the line and thought that Molinaro would be the chosen one to be replaced. All the players could be that option even Menninger, but to replace me with De Ceglie is just an indicator that our coach's knowledge about football is the same like ReBeL's grandmother".

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
here's the reason:

Ho messo De Ceglie per dare un aiuto al nostro centrocampo....per dirgli dai ragazzi portiamo a casa questo pareggio"

I put De Ceglie in to help our midfield...a message to our players that we can bring home the TIE

FFS!!! FIRE THAT CAFONE!!!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Alex: "I waited for him to replace anybody in the match. The players seemed tired and clueless while I was trying to make spaces and chances here and there. I saw De Ceglie on the line and thought that Molinaro would be the chosen one to be replaced. All the players could be that option even Menninger, but to replace me with De Ceglie is just an indicator that our coach's knowledge about football is the same like ReBeL's grandmother".
I bet Ale is underestimating your grandma here ReBel.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
here's the reason:

Ho messo De Ceglie per dare un aiuto al nostro centrocampo....per dirgli dai ragazzi portiamo a casa questo pareggio"

I put De Ceglie in to help our midfield...a message to our players that we can bring home the TIE

He makes substitutes to send messages to his team players.. lol Ranieri in case u did not know you could just tell them in words rather than making hideous subs

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
here's the reason:

He said something very similar after the Fiorentina game when he put Iaquinta on to 'defend' the lead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 349)