Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (146 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I love to see him scoring a freekick more....

Is it me or our team doesn't get many fouls in the Del boy zone?
They won't give us FKs cause they know how will they end up most probably :)

We don't get PKs, we don't get FKs, soon we won't be getting CKs and in a while it'll be any player who receives a ball after the midline and is wearing a Juventus shirt is stopped for being offside.

Even with that, we'll be able to disturb the whole Serie A, because we are JVUENTUS.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Didn't know what tread to post this in so...

Teenage Wonderkid Setting Pulses Racing At Juve
Excitement is growing at Juventus over the future of 14-year-old Andrea Schiavone, so talented that he is already set to be called up to play for the Primavera side.
Schiavone has been described as having an uncanny similarity to the style of play of Milan superstar Andrea Pirlo.

The midfielder is so far superior to those in his age-group at Juventus that he is set to be called up to play with players three-to-four years older than him in the Primavera side.

"For Andrea age-group is not a problem,” said his current Coach Domenico Maggiora.

“He has a very strong personality and I am convinced that he will already be playing for the Primavera side in the Spring.

“He contests the game well, jumps and heads well and has a great shot, especially with his right foot.”

There has been an explosion of teenage talent in Italy in recent weeks with first Mario Balotelli of Inter and then Alberto Paloschi of Milan.

The belief is that Schiavone has just as great a potential as both of these players.

"It truly is a joy for the nursery of Juve,” said Mister Massimo Maddaoloni.

“He has the quality of Andrea Pirlo in the way that he sees and reads the game. He also can be compared to [Daniele] De Rossi due to his dynamism and fight.”

Goal.com

What is that?

Aug 17, 2007
They won't give us FKs cause they know how will they end up most probably :)

We don't get PKs, we don't get FKs, soon we won't be getting CKs and in a while it'll be any player who receives a ball after the midline and is wearing a Juventus shirt is stopped for being offside.

Even with that, we'll be able to disturb the whole Serie A, because we are JVUENTUS.
:p

That's true. Inter :inter: , on the other hand...they should be second and not lead the serie a, but the referees...

i really want to see ale score a Fk from the Del Piero Zone again. by the way, why doesn't he shot these balls under the crossbar (like the goal against monaco in 98 and many others) and shot low instead? i mean, i can't teach a master how to shot, but i miss those brilliant Fk. maybe vs. Roma.

you guys think he'll start?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
:p

That's true. Inter :inter: , on the other hand...they should be second and not lead the serie a, but the referees...

i really want to see ale score a Fk from the Del Piero Zone again. by the way, why doesn't he shot these balls under the crossbar (like the goal against monaco in 98 and many others) and shot low instead? i mean, i can't teach a master how to shot, but i miss those brilliant Fk. maybe vs. Roma.

you guys think he'll start?

He still does. He has many different styles in finishing a free kick thats what makes it difficult for the goalkeepr to aticipate how will he put it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lippi said few things about Del Piero:

"He will continue playing for many more years and he will amaze you. He will stop much later than expected because he likes to work too much on the pitch and he does this meticulously."

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lippi said few things about Del Piero:

"He will continue playing for many more years and he will amaze you. He will stop much later than expected because he likes to work too much on the pitch and he does this meticulously."
lippi always knows what to say, he has to come back doesnt he, he loves the club so much and is always there. LIPPI=:bow:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 142)