Igor Tudor (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Does Hajduk produce good players? Any well known players in Europe now?
Not lately. The last well known player from there is Srna.

P.S: But we did have good connections with Hajduk. Three ex-Juve players came from Hajduk's youth (Jarni, Boksic and Tudor). Too bad we didn't have the same connections with Dinamo Zagreb, because most of Croatia's best players in the last years came from Dinamo (Modric, Kranjcar, Kovacic, Corluka, Mandzukic etc).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Good luck Igor

- - - Updated - - -

Not lately. The last well known player from there is Srna.

P.S: But we did have good connections with Hajduk. Three ex-Juve players came from Hajduk's youth (Jarni, Boksic and Tudor). Too bad we didn't have the same connections with Dinamo Zagreb, because most of Croatia's best players in the last years came from Dinamo (Modric, Kranjcar, Kovacic, Corluka, Mandzukic etc).
am i also correct in saying that hajduk have had some financial difficulties of late? which has probably effected their youth development in recent years. only saying this because i read earlier this year on a betting forum that the players were basically playing for a move to another club as the club may not be able to keep them

Jul 2, 2006
and Galatasaray hired him!

Very risking business to be honest. Not only Galatasaray is in bad situation but also he is leaving his team to join another team in same league in middle of the season. Seems he likes to play big.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
and Galatasaray hired him!

Very risking business to be honest. Not only Galatasaray is in bad situation but also he is leaving his team to join another team in same league in middle of the season. Seems he likes to play big.
I don't follow Turkish league, but from the table it seems that they're only 5 points behind leaders and there're still 16 games left, in the end he might even win the league if everything goes perfect. If he doesn't he'll still probably remain for next season.

Anyways, best of luck to Igor and congrats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)