If we weren't oceans apart... (3 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
muahaha it makes me feel weird that most people wanted to date me or see me prance around naked, rather than be my friendski and have a convo with meee
What do you expect? Some of the virgin male members here would be ready to lose a nut so they can see your thighs and possibly a nip.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
muahaha it makes me feel weird that most people wanted to date me or see me prance around naked, rather than be my friendski and have a convo with meee
You mean you got an ego boost? Don't feel weird about it. It's just internet creeps. In the real world, no one cares about you, love.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I love everyone too much to make a list this comprehensive.

But I would like to date Albert if I had the chance.

Your best friend?: Dru, Bisco.
I love you Dhee Dhee :touched:

I would slap the living shit out of you until you get some sense in that head of yours.
:lol:

The one who would probably be your rival?
Dru, we would fight for street corners.

The one you'd most likely slap?
Dru
In the words of the Highlander: "there can be only one..."

KatieDiFran

Sep 25, 2009
You mean you got an ego boost? Don't feel weird about it. It's just internet creeps. In the real world, no one cares about you, love.
this is true :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

nahh but seeing that a few people said they wanted to talk to me made me feel better than seeing they wanted me to prance around in the nude muahahahaha

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
To everyone who said that I would make a good parent.

Thank You.

However, with all that I did and went through in my formative years, if you think for even a second that I would let you get away with it, you are all out of your fucking minds.

therefore, you may want to re-think this.

And a big thank you to Hoori for stating that I would be one to take home to her parents, although putting Greg, Myself, and Osman in the same room with your folks could turn out to be either an unmitigated disaster, or the stuff of legends.

OP
Lilith

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #180
    As long as there are men Katie on the internet or otherwise, you'll be hit on. :)

I am flattered by how many people think I am either mature and/or easy to talk to. I'd really love to actually meet many of you.
    From what I've seen so far of your posts your personality reminds me a little of my best friend. She has the same type of no-nonsense approach to life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)