If u were the manager..... (2 Viewers)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Do note that none of us knows the physical state of Chiesa, my thoughts is based on that he would be back to normal state. If he isn't then of course we shouldn't buy him. It's up to Juve's docs to judge that. But lets say that he is back to full fitness then my opinion is that a one year contract would be perfect with perhaps an option for another year. No transfer fee need to be paid, only his wage - how that can be called a "high price" is beyond me.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Beyond me too, how a players who will cost nothing in transfer fee can be too dear is beyond me.

Why do we want to buy a player just to sell when he is gr8 is another puzzler

Jul 12, 2002
There is very little that you could say to me that would convince me that Chiesa would be a good purchase. And everything that Juve has said so far is that they don't want Chiesa.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
After the Berlusconi match I think it should be obvious for our board to sign a striker. And if Juve can't afford to sign a decent striker, then we should get Chiesa for free before its too late :fero:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
hey denco ;) good to be back ...

Some good news, I've heard that Juve are very close to signing Di Vaio from Parma, the offer: cash + Chievo forward Massimo Marazzina ... if that didn't work we might go for either Mutu or Chiesa .. good to know that we are finally interested in strikers :cool:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
But what we think does not count its what the board thinks that matters:down:
There is a realtively simple solution to that one: Get on Juve board of directors. How hard could it be?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
hey denco ;) good to be back ...

Some good news, I've heard that Juve are very close to signing Di Vaio from Parma, the offer: cash + Chievo forward Massimo Marazzina ... if that didn't work we might go for either Mutu or Chiesa .. good to know that we are finally interested in strikers :cool:
I read that too in football Italia and it did not make sense to me still does not, since when was Marazzina our player or can we now offer players that dont belong to us:confused:

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #96
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

There is a realtively simple solution to that one: Get on Juve board of directors. How hard could it be?
    :lazy:

i take it ur being sarcastic ;)

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    If I was on the board i will bring like mannered ppl with me and boy will you guys be able to watch football as it is meant to be played with great attacking play , players playing in their prefered position and no need for players that are not needed

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    :lazy:

i take it ur being sarcastic ;)
    I don't think that I am quite rich enough, yet. But there has to be someone with some sense who could do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)