If u were the manager..... (1 Viewer)

vuyol

Sep 1, 2002
Why buy ambrosini and zanetti, 1 is ok...

I disagree with the sale of Montero but I guess Davids wants to leave so let's just appreciate his services to the club over the years and let him go if that's his will...

Juve seem to like Mexes but i don't think Lippi would make him a core member of his defence, his age...

Ronaldinhoisgod yo team's ok maybe replace Davids with Tudor/Tacch/Zanetti. For me i'd still keep Zambro and definitely Nedved stays. D'Ales or Ronaldinho they're both exciting so it's ok but Denilson seem 1 dimensional at times so NO WAYS.

Don't object with selling Salas but maybe his chance is this season, that's his trial

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Gonj having Zambrotta, Zanetti and Ambrosinni in the same midfield will be like emmmm........Italy in 2002 wc , absolutely dire in the attacking sense

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Agree with Ian about Denilson. For me Ronaldinho is overrated and every time Denilson was brought on, the skills he showed were amazing...better than any other player at the tournament. I can't wait to see him in action in la Liga this year.

Jul 12, 2002
For me, Denilson's only problem is his lack of shooting ability, but in our offense, I don't think that that would be a problem.

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #129
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    For me, Denilson's only problem is his lack of shooting ability, but in our offense, I don't think that that would be a problem.
    no worries, he easily just need to round the GK and dribble it in literally....

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #130
    ++ [ originally posted by vuyol ] ++
    Denilson seem 1 dimensional at times so NO WAYS.
    yes sometimes he can be abit flat, but if he improves his passing game and shooting, he'll be one of the best player in the world. if u saw Bra vs turk in the semis, at one time when he got the ball, one one not two but 4 defender immediately sped of and marked him...that only suggest one thing, he strikes terror upon defenders, which is all good, all good....

vuyol

Sep 1, 2002
    I admire his skills but maybe i'd apprecite him as a player if he could pass more and better and with his skills score goals...

Ronaldinho has a football brain, he got skills but he always uses his team-mates and catches opponents unaware... the only problem is that Ronaldinho might turn up to be like other big-headed Brazilians

Aug 20, 2002
    So why does vuyol prefer zambrotta to Joaquin i can see very few parts of Zambro's game that are on Joaquin standards. Joaquin is just what we need pace, clever player, Great dribble, and good shot. Zambrotta is usually an average player and any one that compares him with the mighty Joaquin has not seen Joaq play

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
    So why does vuyol prefer zambrotta to Joaquin i can see very few parts of Zambro's game that are on Joaquin standards. Joaquin is just what we need pace, clever player, Great dribble, and good shot. Zambrotta is usually an average player and any one that compares him with the mighty Joaquin has not seen Joaq play
    Zamby can be a much better player than Joaquin. Remember that they play on different team in different leagues doing different things.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Surely you jest, Zambrotta is not in his league my friend, by the time Joaquin gets to 24, i think he will be a world beater as he is very skilful, has pace and can cross the ball, thinhs that are sorely missing in Zambrotta's repertoire which is so limited apart from shooting and tracking back he has nothing

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #140
    -----------------------Buffon
    --------Thuram------Montero-----Moretti
    ---Jaoquin*--------------------------Zambro*
    -----------Aimar-----------vdVaart/Neddy
    ----------------Di Viao**-----DP**
    ------------------------Trez

*Zambro and joaquin are DM, run up and provide crosses
    **Di vaio and dp runs up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)