If U Take Us Cavenaghi, I´ll Kill You Guys!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wasn't addressing you specifically, I was talking to everyone who was comparing Cave and Tevez by the number of goals they've scored ;)

mfaried

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ecstazy ] ++
What about Boca's carlos Tevez? any rumors about him joining juve next season? What I heard was that Bayern Munich is going to sign him......
I saw Tevez several times. I beleive Cavenaghi is more talented and suitable to Juventus style.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mfaried ] ++

I saw Tevez several times. I beleive Cavenaghi is more talented and suitable to Juventus style.
I saw them a couple of times, and what I think is the opposit.
Get both and figure it out:cheesy:

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Last night I saw Santos and Boca (no, not against each other) in the libertadores cup.

In Santos Diego played very-well, he starts to convince me, that he could be the ideal replacement for Nedved. Robinho was dissapointing, but not for me cause I never saw him playing well, so I only saw what I expected.

In Boca:

Tevez was magnificent, a goal+assist, he reminds me more and more of DP, but he is waaaay more agressive (Boca playz pressing). And he is seemingly less selfish, than he was a year ago, thats a very good sign for me.

Clemente Rodriguez, Bocas leftback was playing flawless as always, his passing is so accurate and variable, and he is playing so intelligently, that I have no doubt he could easily adopt to Serie-A. I'm very surprised his name doesnt mentioned much more often (sorry, if you already read my praises about him in the Parisi thread).

If I were Moggi...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I have heard that Juve have been interesting in Rodriquez before..
Wait, there is all kinds of Rodriguez's in SA, are you seriously talking about Clemente Rodriguez of Boca Juniors? Or about another Rodriguez, for examlpe Gonzalgo Rodriguez of San Lorenzo (often mentioned this forum).

Miguelito

Dec 15, 2002
Noo Cavenaghi should not go to Juve, Juve soccer is to defensive they don play the same style as River, Look at El Matador Salas he is doing great in River but in Juve it didnt work, Good strikers should go to the Spanish League......

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Last night I saw Santos and Boca (no, not against each other) in the libertadores cup.

In Santos Diego played very-well, he starts to convince me, that he could be the ideal replacement for Nedved. Robinho was dissapointing, but not for me cause I never saw him playing well, so I only saw what I expected.

In Boca:

Tevez was magnificent, a goal+assist, he reminds me more and more of DP, but he is waaaay more agressive (Boca playz pressing). And he is seemingly less selfish, than he was a year ago, thats a very good sign for me.

Clemente Rodriguez, Bocas leftback was playing flawless as always, his passing is so accurate and variable, and he is playing so intelligently, that I have no doubt he could easily adopt to Serie-A. I'm very surprised his name doesnt mentioned much more often (sorry, if you already read my praises about him in the Parisi thread).

If I were Moggi...

yeap, u are right. I has been saying this from a long time. They are different but i like them both. I like Tevez a little more because that guy is very very aggressive and skilled. Cavenaghi is not that agrressive but have technique and a greta free koick shoot. Both are very good assistants, but tevez play a forward role,while cave is a striker.

Tevez is my fav from the 2, but by a little margin!.

About Diego.. yeha he scored the 2 goals in the libertadores game and he was the man of the mtach. Was subbed in the last minutes because he was tired. I rate him hicher than robinho because of his physical. One of his goal in the last santos game...was set by a good header pass by robinho, and then he(diego) rocketed the ball to the goal.

Diego is good!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

yeap, u are right. I has been saying this from a long time. They are different but i like them both. I like Tevez a little more because that guy is very very aggressive and skilled. Cavenaghi is not that agrressive but have technique and a greta free koick shoot. Both are very good assistants, but tevez play a forward role,while cave is a striker.

Tevez is my fav from the 2, but by a little margin!.

About Diego.. yeha he scored the 2 goals in the libertadores game and he was the man of the mtach. Was subbed in the last minutes because he was tired. I rate him hicher than robinho because of his physical. One of his goal in the last santos game...was set by a good header pass by robinho, and then he(diego) rocketed the ball to the goal.

Diego is good!
yes he is good.. but i really cant see moggi buying him :(

i dont hope moggi will make the same mistake leting him join another club!!!

Forza Juventus!!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
There are so many talented south americans! I don't see Moggi signing any of them, unless he is really convinced they would adapt to serie a.

As said before, I think the problem is not talent, but adapting to italian (and especially Juve) football.

Togon said: In Santos Diego played very-well, he starts to convince me, that he could be the ideal replacement for Nedved .

I hope you're right Togon, and if he is, I hope Moggi will sign him!:D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
There are so many talented south americans! I don't see Moggi signing any of them, unless he is really convinced they would adapt to serie a .

As said before, I think the problem is not talent, but adapting to italian (and especially Juve) football.

Togon said: In Santos Diego played very-well, he starts to convince me, that he could be the ideal replacement for Nedved .

I hope you're right Togon, and if he is, I hope Moggi will sign him!:D
well moggi wasent really convinced that kaka would be good in serie a.. But do u think he is NOW???

btw i agree with the other part of your post.... ;)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Miguelito ] ++
Noo Cavenaghi should not go to Juve, Juve soccer is to defensive they don play the same style as River, Look at El Matador Salas he is doing great in River but in Juve it didnt work, Good strikers should go to the Spanish League......
nah, how do you explain that Salas did well in Lazio?! Salas would have been great, but unfortunately he injured, that ruined his Juve-career...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Exactly. Salas was a brilliant player in his Lazio days and probably would've been just as good with Juve if he hadn't suffered those horrible injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)