If the Penalty remains... (3 Viewers)

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
serfaraaz said:
bozi.78 what do u think about juve financial problems if they get relegated to serieb
We may have finances similar to clubs like Bologna, Lazio or Fiorentina. Those clubs eventhough are not considered poor, but they dont have the money to buy top class players even if they do have top class reputations.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
serfaraaz said:
bozi.78 what do u think about juve financial problems if they get relegated to serieb
i think.....
  • juve are the most popularly supported club in italy, one of teh best supported in europe
  • we will lose a hell of a lot of money, yes, however with the help of the fans we can pull through this
  • if, say, 10 million fans buy shirts direct from the club instead of shops, stalls, etc then we can contribute to the ckub (i am gonna start a thread about this)
  • juve are the most recogisable football brand in italy, one or even two years in serie b wont change this. once we gain promotion we will again have the cream of europes sponsors throwing them selves at us
  • in serie b we will attract large audiences, viewing figures for next years serie b will be record and we will get good money for that
  • once in serie a we will gain massive tv deals again
  • this will harm us in the short term but in the long term juve will still be italy's top club

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
i think.....
  • juve are the most popularly supported club in italy, one of teh best supported in europe
  • we will lose a hell of a lot of money, yes, however with the help of the fans we can pull through this
  • if, say, 10 million fans buy shirts direct from the club instead of shops, stalls, etc then we can contribute to the ckub (i am gonna start a thread about this)
  • juve are the most recogisable football brand in italy, one or even two years in serie b wont change this. once we gain promotion we will again have the cream of europes sponsors throwing them selves at us
  • in serie b we will attract large audiences, viewing figures for next years serie b will be record and we will get good money for that
  • once in serie a we will gain massive tv deals again
  • this will harm us in the short term but in the long term juve will still be italy's top club

Getting 10 or 20 millions from fans world wide helps. But that is only a small portion. A Club involve more than just 10 or 20 million to surive or to be rich.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:
Getting 10 or 20 millions from fans world wide helps. But that is only a small portion. A Club involve more than just 10 or 20 million to surive or to be rich.
but we will stil, have betetr sponsorship deals than most serie a clubs anyway so we can hold it together

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
but we will stil, have betetr sponsorship deals than most serie a clubs anyway so we can hold it together
Agree with the sponsership, I dont belive Tamoil will leave us, especially as they are Juve fans. One things for sure TV rights will be the biggest loss and really its time we got rid of a lot of players who take up a hell lot of wage.. no offense to you DP fans but yes even him unless if his ready for a wage reduction.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our value as club isnt only our anual venue,
we didnt created this team within a year even when we were having all those fonds and winning titles and full support,
we bought those stars one by one,
selling others and buying them at low prices,
we wont be able to achieve all these within one year,
without someone experianced, Moggi level, transfer manager,
even he couldnt fix that within a year, its impossible.
If we sell all our star players now, we would need 2-3 years after our return to serie A to make a star team again like the current one.
The real threat is that we are forced to sell our players, in less than their real price,
Selling Thuram for 1 mil, Camo for 8 and Buffon for 20 mil (while we bought him 35) will never gives us the change to buy back similar stars, unless someone invest the milions who will sum the loss of their forced sale,
who is that person???
Moggi said Agnelli didnt invest in the club the last 10 years,
why sould they now?
some say that Juve succes even fed FIAT loses, why sould they invest so many millions to make us competitive since they didnt so far?
we lost great players like Gila,Canna,Robinho because we invested 5mil less than our competitors,
even Fiorentina spent more than us when they raised in power again,
we never spent that sums, we just wisely invested what we had earned all those years...
only succes will finance new plans, big sponsorship deals and great players,
this will take some time but we are a serius club,
we wont waste our chances, we will raise again some time,
in the mean time our adversaries will become richier, more powerfull than ever and they will use our star players to dominate Italy and europe,
we the fans have to be strong, keep faith and support our club in the bigest crisis that ever faced...

Personally i hope i ll get to see where we will place the third star?
in the top of the other two? or in the side?
i cant go without that answer...

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Cronios said:
Our value as club isnt only our anual venue,
we didnt created this team within a year even when we were having all those fonds and winning titles,
we bought those stars one by one selling others and buying them at low prices,
we wont be able to achieve all these within one year without someone experianced Moggi level transfer manager, even he couldnt fix that within a year its impossible.
If we sell all our star players now we would need 2-3 years after our return to serie A to make a star team like the current,
the real threat is that we are forced to sell our players in less than their real price,
Selling Thuram for 1 mil, Camo for 8 and Buffon for 20 mil (while we bought him 35) will never gives us the change to buy back similar stars unless someone invest the milions who will sum the loss of their forced sale,
who is that person???
Moggi said Agnelli didnt invest in the club the last 10 years,
why sould they now?
some say that Juve succes even fed FIAT loses, why sould they invest so many millions to make us competitive since they didnt so far?
we losr great players like Gila because we invested 5mil less than our competitors,
even Fiorentina spent more than us when they raised in power again,
we never spent that sums, we just wisely invested what we had...
only succes will finance new plans, big sponsor deals and great players,
this will take some time but we are a serius club,
we wont waste our chances, we will raise again some time,
in the mean time our adversaries will become richier, more powerfull than ever and they will use our star players to dominate Italy and europe,
we the fans have to be strong, keep faith and support our club in the bigest crisis that ever faced...

Personally i hope i will see the third star placed in the top of the other two, before i die...
cronios do u think we need a billionaire willing to invest money in juve to help us out f this crisis

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have a billionaire, we just need his billions:D

If we want to become imediatetly a top team again,
faster than the naturally way, we will definitly need millions,
to find replacements for Emerson,Zambrotta,Camo,Trezeqeut,Vieira,Canna wont be easy, neither cheap,
there would be very few players around, available, in their world class status and their teams wont renounce on them without big transfer fees.
If we buy cheaper,younger material we sould wait for them to grow up and then we sould have to wait, we will also loose much much managerial power, on signing from now, future top material as long we have the serie B status,
these will all hurt us a lot in the long run, while our opponents will use their superior position to get all the best cookies in front of us and cheaper,
we wont be able to negociate contracts the same way, our managers and scouters all demisioned and unexperianced personell took their places...most of them just because they were recognised/popular figures,
we will loose many opportunities, we will make new mistakes, wrong decisions, all these costs more money...
and if we want to rush things, extra money...

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
It will be interesting to see if Juventus can adopt to a Serie B still of play. Serie B is very low scoring, lots of 0-0 draws. Most goals scored last season was 67 over 42 games. That's a horrible rate.

Also, I wouldn't expect Juve's point deduction to go an higher than -20. They are going to be punished the most out of all teams. Giving them -15 almost puts them on equal footing on whoever got -12. It won't happen.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
this time is the toughest one that we have ever faced....

all we need to do is stand by the club and support it...

and yeah,we can make it.
after all,we are still JUVENTUS,even a defeted one,but still...JUVENTUS.
and juventus equals to top,equals that we can make the impossible seem possible...

we'll be in serie a next season and take our revenge from everyone that wanted us dead

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the most important thing is that we take every step a time.We will get some money from the players, then we could use some of that to get some players to help our campain in serie B. The world cup helped us very much, and could be a blessing, as it raised most of our player's value.Before the world cup we would've got mybe half the amount we could get now.Since there is interest from chelsea,madrid, and inter than for sure we could get alot of money for our stars.

Deschamps should hire some experienced ppl on serie B with him, he shouldnt forget abt that aspect as he has no experience at all in that league. Thats very important imo, even if we got one of the best squads in serie A, without the contribution and experience of the coach this could be disastorous.

Then later, i think we shouldnt get carried away after we make it to serie A, it should be step by step until we could challenge for the title again. Unless we could get a generous injection to the team so we could get some world class players.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jus_Juve said:
You are right. I understand alot of the people here are passionate Juve supporters, I am one too.

But we must be realistic of our chances as well. All that is left of Juve now is the logo, the colour of the jerseys and a very very spoilt reputation (non-Juve fans will surely not think about past glories). A look at the squad called up by Deschamps makes you wonder are you looking at an under-21 team.

An under-21 team to breeze past season pros and managers is really naive, childish and stupid to say the least.

Blind optimism sometimes may be good, but too much of it proves either those people are kids, childish or stupid.
And I think you've underestimated your own club team.

The callups are only the players that were not on a holiday because of WC duties, and even if we lose all our starters except Del Piero, our team would be good enough to win many games if not become the best team in serie B.

Nobody here says it will be a breeze but like Martin said, Juve is still Juve even without its stars, you make it seem like Juve are ONLY its stars, we still have a big name in the world, and that counts for financial power 10 times greater than any serie b team or even than all of serie b teams put together!

U have underestimated the likes of Bojinov, Zannetti, Marchionni and Palladino too. These players at one point or another played very very well in Serie A. i know all the B teams will be gunning at Juventus. But I do believe, like the rest, that it will take maximum 2 years to get back to Serie A, and am hoping for a one year miracle if this -30 stands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)