If The Largest Countries Had the Largest Populations (1 Viewer)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
based on this new arrangement egypt would qualify to the world cup every time :D we would only have tough competition from turkey, holland, and germany the rest are easier :D

i actually like where we r in this map, loads of ocean and awesome weather unlike what we have at the moment.

edit: and dusan fc other than that we r pretty much set.
And as far off Sudan as you possibly can huh :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
And as far off Sudan as you possibly can huh :D
why sudan jbf??? :D we have nothing against sudan at all. may be the refugees coming over but to be frank we have nothing against them either they are pretty much on there own over here rarely do they even ask u for directions and if they do u cant help it but laugh bec u realize they r not talking in arabic or english :D. we will be away from any heated derbies thats for sure cough cough algeria, tunisia, morocco, libya,, saudi arabia cough cough :D

edit: sorry i got u now u ba**** :D are u referring to the final game against algeria played in sudan?!?! if yes u r a rascal jbf!!!! :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i can safely say i toke over albertmares pedo mansion and business is good :D shame albert and salvo moved even further :D

one of the negatives will def be having to wake up really early to catch juve games :(

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
why sudan jbf??? :D we have nothing against sudan at all. may be the refugees coming over but to be frank we have nothing against them either they are pretty much on there own over here rarely do they even ask u for directions and if they do u cant help it but laugh bec u realize they r not talking in arabic or english :D. we will be away from any heated derbies thats for sure cough cough algeria, tunisia, morocco, libya,, saudi arabia cough cough :D

edit: sorry i got u now u ba**** :D are u referring to the final game against algeria played in sudan?!?! if yes u r a rascal jbf!!!! :D
:lol:

Well I meant both TBH, the devastating losing final there and them being all over your country, I've often heard a couple of my Egyptian friends moaning about it but anyway what do these bastards know :D

They are in Greece. It says Palest. right over my city. Get the fuck out of there :D

I'm in Georgia, I think. Yes, I'm in Georgia. I recognize the Georgian dances.
Dude Palestine doesn't have a place in that map, not in your country nor in anyone for that matter we simply have our country empty for ourselves like it should :touched:

Stop fabricating news, HATER! :andy2:

:p

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:lol:

Well I meant both TBH, the devastating losing final there and them being all over your country, I've often heard a couple of my Egyptian friends moaning about it but anyway what do these bastards know :D
:lol: low blow bro!!! :D on a serious note i never knew some people here have issues with sudanese citizens. i know there is a boarder issue which is'nt resolved for ages now but other than that we r pretty much allies specially when we take on nile related conflicts :D we r both in the same sinking ship, and we have common history as we were one nation during english occupation. wow these egyptain guys who told u that have issues big time!! :D what do they think of algeria then?!?!?! :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Cambodia? Same weather as my country. Don't mind it.

I hated Malaysia because of that.
based on this map u will live it all over again moe :D thats probably one of the negatives i can come up with. if we have the same financial power as the orginal countries i think i might live the rest of my days here!!! :D

EDIT: oops we will have the same goverment so corruption will be doubled!!! :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:lol: low blow bro!!! :D on a serious note i never knew some people here have issues with sudanese citizens. i know there is a boarder issue which is'nt resolved for ages now but other than that we r pretty much allies specially when we take on nile related conflicts :D we r both in the same sinking ship, and we have common history as we were one nation during english occupation. wow these egyptain guys who told u that have issues big time!! :D what do they think of algeria then?!?!?! :D
Dare I say the scum of the earth? Yup that's pretty much it :D

Seriously though, these guys are like the fuckin Ahram newspaper by which I mean they feed on whatever Mubarak shits. Literally. They swallow that BS with ease and spew it on everyone who dares to question. Well they used to anyway.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Dare I say the scum of the earth? Yup that's pretty much it :D

Seriously though, these guys are like the fuckin Ahram newspaper by which I mean they feed on whatever Mubarak shits. Literally. They swallow that BS with ease and spew it on everyone who dares to question. Well they used to anyway.
:lol: :lol: i thought so too!! its sad to be honest but its not surprising hell even fm has algeria as egypts main rival!!!! :D

we r all brain washed some way or the other :D some more than others but hey welcome to the middle east and when u have a news paper like ahram which is pro government u r being brain washed by a world class institute :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Japan? Fuck no! I am happy where i am right now!!
Armenia can go back where they belong, i will make one exception for my best friend. She is from Armenia and she is hot :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)