If inter are awarded our scudetto it will be a joke! (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
TueF said:
Ha ha ha ha.

I repeatedly asked you to provide this evidence, as I haven't heard of it before. You have chosen not to. And now you claim that I have little knowledge of Italien football because I don't accept your word for such a monstrous claim. Oh dear, oh dear.

as ive fecking said, no need for evidence its quite self explanitary, OPEN YOUR EYES!

simple equation:

guido rossi is a interista - he lead the prosecution - inter hate juve - despite the lack of evidence against juve fixing matches - he gave juve the harshest punishment

Buy on AliExpress.com

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
sateeh said:
there werent any matches investigated in the 05/06 season, how is it fair to give inter the scudettos?

and like swag said many times, if this was changed and the scudettos assigned then wat abt the last ones ? u cant rewrite history , and its quite shameful that Inter r calling for that scudetto, it should be unassigned, Inter earnt shit last season.
A valid point. Leaving the scudetto unassigned is possibly the best solution and I have absolutely no problem with that. I'm merely saying that I don't have a problem with Inter getting it either as you can argue that the punishment for cheating or whatever you chose to call it in the 04/05 season would result in Milan's and Juventus' involvement in the 05/06 being voided. Hence Inter, as best of the rest, would be champions. It's a strech and not a very elegant one at that, but one I'm prepared to live with as it will hopefully silence some critics and make the perennial underachievers happy for once.

beemoeasy said:
i ask again, what matches in the 2005/06 season were investigated?

inter finished 15 points behind us!
None, I think.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Badass Devil said:
as ive fecking said, no need for evidence its quite self explanitary, OPEN YOUR EYES!

simple equation:

guido rossi is a interista - he lead the prosecution - inter hate juve - despite the lack of evidence against juve fixing matches - he gave juve the harshest punishment
Oh, my eyes are open, but obviously not as open to speculation and conjecture as yours. I blame education.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't understand why Inter would be appointed the 2006 scudetto. Would make more sense if they got the 2005 one IMO.

OP
beemoeasy
Oct 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    your stretch is exactly that, a stretch.

inter should not be awarded for what we achieved. we utterly dominated last season, we were on top of the league ALL THE TIME. inter were absolutely terrible. we were ahead of them by 15 points!

but inter should be awarded for THAT because of the 0405 season? :rofl:

in fact award them it, itll be funny seeing the interistas try and celebrate a season where we destroyed them

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    TueF said:
    Oh, my eyes are open, but obviously not as open to speculation and conjecture as yours. I blame education.

you have too much faith in sumthing called justice, which is non existant as far as im concerned.

dont u think if you're not so open to speculation, then take this fact on board, theres a system amongst the italian game, and if u think juve are solely pulling all the strings, then you've shown your lack of knowledge, who is glad enough to sit down and take whatever judgement came their way.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
    beemoeasy said:
    your stretch is exactly that, a stretch.

inter should not be awarded for what we achieved. we utterly dominated last season, we were on top of the league ALL THE TIME. inter were absolutely terrible. we were ahead of them by 15 points!

but inter should be awarded for THAT because of the 0405 season? :rofl:

in fact award them it, itll be funny seeing the interistas try and celebrate a season where we destroyed them
    It's not my stretch as such as I have very little to do with Moratti and his raiders of the lost scudetto. :)

I'm just saying that I can understand the reasoning behind it. It's clearly not a perfect solution but I'm willing to live with it and just focus on rebuilding Juventus.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    you have too much faith in sumthing called justice, which is non existant as far as im concerned.

dont u think if you're not so open to speculation, then take this fact on board, theres a system amongst the italian game, and if u think juve are solely pulling all the strings, then you've shown your lack of knowledge, who is glad enough to sit down and take whatever judgement came their way.
    Plese refrain from making strawman arguments.

I never claimed that Juventus were solely responsible for manipulating the Italian game. I said that Juventus were apparently the ringleaders in this sporting fraud, which is the view I get from reading various papers.

You claim that Inter are involved as well, which I have seen no evidence of, basing your argument on Rossis assumed alliances with Inter.

It seems extremely unlikely that Juventus, Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina would all keep quit if that was the case, yet to my knowledge there hasn't been a single question raised over this issue. Apart from yours, that is.

Again, if you have proof to back up your claims, apart from your word which I'm not prepared to treat like gospel, then I'm still interested. Otherwise I see no point in discussing this matter any further with you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    TueF said:
    Plese refrain from making strawman arguments.

I never claimed that Juventus were solely responsible for manipulating the Italian game. I said that Juventus were apparently the ringleaders in this sporting fraud, which is the view I get from reading various papers.

You claim that Inter are involved as well, which I have seen no evidence of, basing your argument on Rossis assumed alliances with Inter.

It seems extremely unlikely that Juventus, Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina would all keep quit if that was the case, yet to my knowledge there hasn't been a single question raised over this issue. Apart from yours, that is.

Again, if you have proof to back up your claims, apart from your word which I'm not prepared to treat like gospel, then I'm still interested. Otherwise I see no point in discussing this matter any further with you.
    assumed? its a known fact! does the fact that he used to be a inter board member explain anything?

please explain why rossi didnt include inter in his investigations despite the tapped calls exposing that they had influenced matches?

Everblue

Jul 12, 2006
    It sucks to be an Inter fan. Next year, if they do not win the scudetto with at least +15 points on Milan, then they are not the 'legitamate' winners, and if they manage to loose it, well they should stop playing football forever :)

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
    The problem with Inter winning the scudetto is this :

As they "proved", Moggi was assigning refs and by that he influenced the results of Juve's matches, and many other matches. According to the prosecutors, many teams were victims of Moggi's acts.
    So, if they say Moggi influenced the results of many matches, and they don't say which matches, then a man can assume that Inter lost..lets say 12 points because Moggi assigned refs on Inter matches. But who can say that Roma didn't lose 30 points because of Moggi ? If this is the case, then Roma should get lo Scudetto, not Inter, right.
    If they give the scudetto to Inter, they automatically must take back the punishment on Juve given because of Moggi's acts !!!

It's very complicated matter, and they (judges, media, prosecutors etc) mustn't have double standards

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    If Inter should be given the scudetto this year, I think it would be fair.
    Both Juve and Milan cheated, and therefore should the "clean" team be awarded the scudetto. Oh come on! We cheated, Milan cheated, Inter didn't and finished third, IMHO should Inter be awarded the Scudetto...

And BTW Inter will win next season five points ahead of Milan...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Juve89 said:
    Both Juve and Milan cheated, and therefore should the "clean" team be awarded the scudetto. Oh come on! We cheated, Milan cheated, Inter didn't and finished third, IMHO should Inter be awarded the Scudetto...

And BTW Inter will win next season five points ahead of Milan...
    i dont agree with the first part

But i can bet u $20 that Inter wont win the scudetto, its either going to roma or milan

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Juve89 said:
    The only problem with the validity of this argument is that any cheating in question took place in the prior season, not last season. It's not that straightforward to leap to these kinds of time-travel assumptions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)