If inter are awarded our scudetto it will be a joke! (2 Viewers)

Oct 2, 2005
imagine them playing with the scudetto on their chest this season when they finished third!

and i wonder how their fans will celebrate.

and even if inter win the scudetto this season (2006-07), it will be a joke because they werent up against us, fiorentina and lazio, and milan were handicapped by 15 points.

inter have always been and will always be a JOKE to me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Actually, I think it will be quite fair. Since we and Milan and a host of clubs cheated and Inter apparantly didn't it's only right that they are awarded the scudetto although it's somewhat of a hollow victory. Even for them. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
TueF said:
Actually, I think it will be quite fair. Since we and Milan and a host of clubs cheated and Inter apparantly didn't it's only right that they are awarded the scudetto although it's somewhat of a hollow victory. Even for them. :D
Is your favourite player Adriano by any chance? :eyebrows:

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
Is your favourite player Adriano by any chance? :eyebrows:
Check out my profile. I'm a Juve supporter but frankly I'm getting a bit tired by all the crying from Juventus fans who feel that the verdict is unfair. It might be. I don't think so, but I'm not outright dismissing the notion.

Still, we cheated. It's as simple as that. We cheated and we got caught and now we're being punished. Granted, our punishment is harder than that imposed on other clubs but we were apparently the ringleaders so that only seems fair.

Juve's image is tainted to the outside world as it is, and all this complaining about unfair treatment - especially in light of Moggi's shady dealings - does nothing to help it. Quite the contrary.

IMO it would be a greater testament to our character and the Juve legacy to just suck it up, accept the punishment and move on.

Edit: some spelling

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we cheated? nothing like as badly as inter, guido rossi a interista himself decided against following up the tapped inter calls, just to save their skin, thats cheating justice if u ask me!

if inter dare get that scudetto i demand the figc to make a new cup, as the 1 inter win will be worthless.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Badass Devil said:
we cheated? nothing like as badly as inter, guido rossi a interista himself decided against following up the tapped inter calls, just to save their skin, thats cheating justice if u ask me!

if inter dare get that scudetto i demand the figc to make a new cup, as the 1 inter win will be worthless.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Instead of accepting responsibilty for our own actions people point the finger at perceived offenders.

Yes, Guido Rossi has a history regarding Inter but he's also one of the leading law experts in Italy and is as such very much qualified to lead this investigation.

As for your accusation that he protected Inter, this is the first I've heard of it. Do you have any proof of his alleged protection of Inter? I would think that in such a high profile case, something like this would be a very big story around the world, so I'm very interested if you can back up your statement.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
TueF said:
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Instead of accepting responsibilty for our own actions people point the finger at perceived offenders.

Yes, Guido Rossi has a history regarding Inter but he's also one of the leading law experts in Italy and is as such very much qualified to lead this investigation.

As for your accusation that he protected Inter, this is the first I've heard of it. Do you have any proof of his alleged protection of Inter? I would think that in such a high profile case, something like this would be a very big story around the world, so I'm very interested if you can back up your statement.
much qualified to lead this investigation?? he's just screwed up the italian league like in 82, it will take another decade for it to return to normality, and his punishments were targetted more to the innocent than the true guilty, the men pulling the strings. qualified to lead my ass, i dont need proof of his protection of inter, its pretty damn obvious

he didnt follow up the tapped calls of inter influencing the selection of refs and outcomes, and with him being an interista and has th epower to include or reject any evidence, its pretty damn clear to me, he protected inter with his own interest, if u ask me, this trial was more scandalous than the scandal itself.

Jul 20, 2006
How can anyone say juve cheated! What moggi did was only select Refs that would be honest and fair between juve and the other team playing. if fact the ref who supposey help us, in fact did not! he ref juve 4 times last year we tied 2 and won 2. any one can check the games in question, there are no calls in juve's favor. we were sent down to serie B for one reason only, the other serie A team were tired of juve winnnig. it's been ten years that they have been trying to send us down. from the {1}doping case of last year, {2}few years back when the pesident of juve anelli purchased watches to all the refs for christmas. {3} and now finally this year they did what they set out for!!! can any one say why AC MILAN got only Serie A -15 points with no champions league, now that empoli can't play in uefa, low and behold there milan to step in!!! the reason is the owner and president of milan berlosconi. the ex president of italy!!!
In italy there is a saying "there are only two types of fans, ones who follow juventus and the ones who don''t!"

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Badass Devil said:
much qualified to lead this investigation?? he's just screwed up the italian league like in 82, it will take another decade for it to return to normality, and his punishments were targetted more to the innocent than the true guilty, the men pulling the strings. qualified to lead my ass, i dont need proof of his protection of inter, its pretty damn obvious

he didnt follow up the tapped calls of inter influencing the selection of refs and outcomes, and with him being an interista and has th epower to include or reject any evidence, its pretty damn clear to me, he protected inter with his own interest, if u ask me, this trial was more scandalous than the scandal itself.
You'll forgive me if I don't take your ramblings at face value. If you have some proof to back up your claims, I'd love to see it. Otherwise I stand by my previous statements.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
TueF said:
You'll forgive me if I don't take your ramblings at face value. If you have some proof to back up your claims, I'd love to see it. Otherwise I stand by my previous statements.
proof? proof? its common sense! and based on the bias of the judgement its made it fact!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
the most freaky thing about inter is that we had by past received the best players not proven in inter till coming to juventus and ( cannavaro for instance) and sent the most crap players ( will be ibra and vieira ) !

AMAZING

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Badass Devil said:
proof? proof? its common sense! and based on the bias of the judgement its made it fact!
Clearly we do not agree on what constitutes adequate proof for arguing that someone has deliberately manipulated a legal proceeding. Let's just leave it at that and move on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
TueF said:
Clearly we do not agree on what constitutes adequate proof for arguing that someone has deliberately manipulated a legal proceeding. Let's just leave it at that and move on.

no offence but u obviously have limited knowledge of the italian game, when u have evidence suggesting that inter fixed matches, for a prosecutor to throw that out of the window because it concerns the team he supports.

little ironic that isnt it?

was there any real proof juve fixed matches? no, so obviously guido rossi himself as u said is a highly qualified man, is certainly not.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Badass Devil said:
no offence but u obviously have limited knowledge of the italian game, when u have evidence suggesting that inter fixed matches, for a prosecutor to throw that out of the window because it concerns the team he supports.

little ironic that isnt it?

was there any real proof juve fixed matches? no, so obviously guido rossi himself as u said is a highly qualified man, is certainly not.
Ha ha ha ha.

I repeatedly asked you to provide this evidence, as I haven't heard of it before. You have chosen not to. And now you claim that I have little knowledge of Italien football because I don't accept your word for such a monstrous claim. Oh dear, oh dear.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
TueF said:
Check out my profile. I'm a Juve supporter but frankly I'm getting a bit tired by all the crying from Juventus fans who feel that the verdict is unfair. It might be. I don't think so, but I'm not outright dismissing the notion.

Still, we cheated. It's as simple as that. We cheated and we got caught and now we're being punished. Granted, our punishment is harder than that imposed on other clubs but we were apparently the ringleaders so that only seems fair.

Juve's image is tainted to the outside world as it is, and all this complaining about unfair treatment - especially in light of Moggi's shady dealings - does nothing to help it. Quite the contrary.

IMO it would be a greater testament to our character and the Juve legacy to just suck it up, accept the punishment and move on.

Edit: some spelling
there werent any matches investigated in the 05/06 season, how is it fair to give inter the scudettos?

and like swag said many times, if this was changed and the scudettos assigned then wat abt the last ones ? u cant rewrite history , and its quite shameful that Inter r calling for that scudetto, it should be unassigned, Inter earnt shit last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)