If I can dream (2 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
This would never happen, well not while Moggi is in charge anyways but I would like for Juventus to have a team of players of this quality

After watching Monaco destroy Real Madrid yesterday and if that is the way Didier Deschamps teams play all the time then I would not mind him being our coach next season

And I would get Rothen to play left back/wing back, Guilly to be the playmaker, if not then Aimar or if it comes to the worst then Deco

I would get Nonda and or Drogba to add a lot of bite and physical presence to our attack

In the midfield, I would get Pizzarro and since Roma want money, I would get Emerson for that physical muscle in the midfield which we do not have at all as opponents just go past the midfield all the time

I would get Chivu if thats possible, Mexes to play alongside him and Ferrari in reserve

Go to Empoli and poach away Di Natalie and if Nervo of Bologna has 3 good years still left in him, I would get him also as a very good sub on the right hand side of the midfield

I would try Inter's resolve with a cheeky bid for Javier Zanetti and Cordoba as he is very quick something we don't have at the back at all

This off cos will be curtains for the likes of Tudor (yes I would gladly be happy to take responsibility for giving up on him), Pessotto, Conte, Iuliano, Zalayeta, Fresi, Montero and Ferrara (dawn of a new era).

I would then entertain bids for Nedved if anyone wants to pay 30m for him and also Trez as well . Thuram, I feel might be a spent force after Euro2006 as I think he is losing his motivation for football in general

I would then play a team which is quite capable of playing entertaining football as well as having the grit to grind out results when need be

------------------------------Buffon---------------------------------

-----Zanetti--------------Mexes------------- Chivu-----------------Rothen

--------Zambrotta------------Pizzaro/Maresca---------Emerson

-------------------------------------Guilly/Aimar------------------

--------------------------Nonda/Drogba---------------DP

When Dp does his normal muscular probs then Di Natalie should be able to take over without losing that much quality unlike when Miccoli and Dv step in imo

Nervo and Camo can deputise for Zambrotta

Cordoba and Ferrari can come in when the need arises and Zambrotta can always go back to left back

Tacchinardi can come in for Emerson, so can Appiah but never those 2 together

But of course its just a dream:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
Pizzaro ...Aimar ???!! both i see as under acheiving in their teams why them? ....other than that very good choices

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
lol u changed all the defenders , plus u moved zambo , and i think enzo should always b a starter..
When ur team is rated as one of the strongest side in europe...and sudenly they are not able to beat just ONE big team in their country, they play very poor football with no ideas, they are injured all the time, they have serious confidence problems, their coach dont give a **** anymore...then i think... well is just my opinion,,,, that some BIG changes have to be done.

ok...we exxagerated a little here... we will not change the whole team... but if i were moggi... i would sign lot of players to refresh this crap-

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Rothen as left back??? Sorry mate, that just wouldnt work, I dont see any defensive qualities in him, he's a classic winger, good crosser, solid dribbler, but he's no defender.

There is no way Inter would sell us Zanetti, plus he's already over 30 so he wouldnt be a long term prospect, which is what we need.

I would put the formation like this:
Code:
        Buffon

Zambi Lucio Mexes Evra

Giuly   Maresca   Rothen

Rosicky         

Trezeguet  Drogba

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Rothen as left back??? Sorry mate, that just wouldnt work, I dont see any defensive qualities in him, he's a classic winger, good crosser, solid dribbler, but he's no defender.

There is no way Inter would sell us Zanetti, plus he's already over 30 so he wouldnt be a long term prospect, which is what we need.

I would put the formation like this:
Code:
        Buffon

Zambi Lucio Mexes Evra

Giuly   Maresca   Rothen

Rosicky         

Trezeguet  Drogba

maresca rothen giuly and rosikcy are all ttakcing players... so.. who will regain ball for us?=? Giuly? rothen?

we will perish in the midifeld when losing the ball. The only option we have is to play a super possetion fooball and not lose the ball so easily.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

maresca rothen giuly and rosikcy are all ttakcing players... so.. who will regain ball for us?=? Giuly? rothen?

we will perish in the midifeld when losing the ball. The only option we have is to play a super possetion fooball and not lose the ball so easily.
exactly. We need to play more attacking football, play a triangle around the ball, meaning that there are always at least three players in a 10-15 metre radius of the ball. If it's on the left flank then that would be Rothen, Rosicky and Drogba, in the middle Maresca, Rosicky and Rothen or Giuly, or maybe Evra, Rothen and Rosicky... the point is that there are always at least 3 players around the ball that can combine passes. We could need a new ball winner, but Maresca could be a Pirlo type of defensive midfielder, and he can win balls too. Not as good as a real dmc, but maybe it would be good enough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i would like to see this formation :

Code:
          Buffon

Thuram Lucio Mexes Zambro

Giuly Nedved Tacchi Rothen

Cavenaghi Del Piero

I think tis one is more balanced maybe. Nedved and Tacchi/maresca will have the role of gaining balls and starting the attack. Nedved runs and tackle a lot so we can count on him for that.
What we will be losing in nedved ..we will regain with giuly and rothen who are just phenomenal in creating havoc thrugh the flanks.

The fact that cavenaghi is there instead of Trezeguet adds a totally new dimension toour attack...as cavenaghi is a very good creative striker.
And Del piero will have naturally more space to do his tricks.

I only would change lucio becayse i dont like the guy.

Aug 27, 2003
well i guess this is your point of view and as u said it could only be a dream...
while i think maybe ur dream can partly come true u never know what moggi has..and lets hope he really does a very good job and get us players that we despertley need esp in defence...
i hope he gets mexes first of all and zlatan ibrhimovic in attack...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

I think tis one is more balanced maybe. Nedved and Tacchi/maresca will have the role of gaining balls and starting the attack. Nedved runs and tackle a lot so we can count on him for that.
What we will be losing in nedved ..we will regain with giuly and rothen who are just phenomenal in creating havoc thrugh the flanks.

The fact that cavenaghi is there instead of Trezeguet adds a totally new dimension toour attack...as cavenaghi is a very good creative striker.
And Del piero will have naturally more space to do his tricks.

I only would change lucio becayse i dont like the guy.

ok, how about ferrari instead of lucio?

Code:
       Buffon
Thuram Ferrari Mexes Zambro

Cavenaghi Del Piero

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

------------------------------Buffon---------------------------------

-----Zanetti--------------Mexes------------- Chivu-----------------Rothen

--------Zambrotta------------Pizzaro/Maresca---------Emerson

-------------------------------------Guilly/Aimar------------------

--------------------------Nonda/Drogba---------------DP
Rothen left back?

Lol you must be an admirer of Moratti for the way u changed the whole team...Thank god u are not Moggi...we would ruin ourseleves and propbably play for a Uefa spot...:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

ok, how about ferrari instead of lucio?

Code:
       Buffon
Thuram Ferrari Mexes Zambro

Cavenaghi Del Piero
:thumb:

pretty cool i say!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)